website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2018

Henry_Leon

7 hours ago, Federer91 said:

After 23 years, we return to Paris tonight and this time, things won't be so dreamy. :lol: I'm hoping there won't be any trashing and if we get something from the match, i'll be extremely surprised. :pope:

ah yeah Emil Kostadinov ;)

btw this 17th November 1993 was a historic day, it was the day when the czechoslovakian National team played his last match. The official match number 499 ! Czechoslovakia played 0-0 in Belgium and if TCH have won they would qualify for USA and played this magic 500th international match. It was one very emotive night, despite Czechoslovakia already inexisted since January 1993 and players haven´t any emblem or any national sign in their jerseys they were so sad. Both nations CZE and SVK were that night, the end of a era...

Ahora, Finnator123 said:

I saw Iceland's GWG and i'm confused. Was it a legal goal or not? I'm a ice hockey fan, so i don't know that much about football

In my opinión it wasn't legal, the keeper was holding the ball firmly with one hand and got it kicked by Iceland player, which is not allowed.

18 minutes ago, Finnator123 said:

I saw Iceland's GWG and i'm confused. Was it a legal goal or not? I'm a ice hockey fan, so i don't know that much about football

Not legal at all. Lukáš Hradecky had clearly the ball in his hand and on the line when the Icelandian kicked it !

2 hours ago, Finnator123 said:

2 hours ago, hckosice said:

Not legal at all. Lukáš Hradecky had clearly the ball in his hand and on the line when the Icelandian kicked it !

I think the goal is legal...it was not assigned to Finnbogason (the n.11 who kicked the ball in possession of the goalkeeper), but to Sigurdsson, because they thought the ball had passed the line before of that

Screenshot_2016_10_07_23_12_28.png

2 hours ago, mihamiha said:

today slovenia-slovakia.

foreign media replaced our country so many times with slovakia that we gonna win today anyway:p

:d

I think you are slight favorite for me tonight. We will miss 7 players of our standard starting eleven tonight !!! The defence is completely new and have never played any international match in this composition.

Škrtel can not play because red card against England previous game, Pekarík injured..Hubočan in very very poor form in Marseille I don´t see him playing at all...the defence will be a disaster for us tonight, unexperienced and weak...

In middle we will miss Weiss and Stoch both suspended, Duda, Pečovský and Gyomber injured...

Also remember Slovakia never won against Slovenia so far...one of our worst head 2 head confrontations are against Slovenia