website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2018

Henry_Leon

38 minutes ago, crovitlaci said:

Iceland is the luckiest team in the world.

Or Finland is the most sleepy team in the world :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

I don't find them the most interesting because half of their continent qualifies to the World Cup, and Argentina and Brazil will always qualify. But there is always good football and it's exciting to watch, especially with those southamerican fans.

40 minutes ago, LDOG said:

Asian qualifiers are boring, always the same results and the teams never improve their level.

Actually Group B is quite interesting, four teams are almost equal in the table and Japan is really struggling. still I hope for no surprise in this group, even though I usually cheer for underdogs but this time I hope Japan and Aussies make it for our own sake in case we finish 3rd in our group.

and it's hard to like Saudi Arabia, the most disgusting team in the world. :wacko: UAE is a likeable team though

11 minutes ago, MHSN said:

Actually Group B is quite interesting, four teams are almost equal in the table and Japan is really struggling. still I hope for no surprise in this group, even though I usually cheer for underdogs but this time I hope Japan and Aussies make it for our own sake in case we finish 3rd in our group.

and it's hard to like Saudi Arabia, the most disgusting team in the world. :wacko: UAE is a likeable team though

why that opinion about Saudi Arabia?, i dont watch them.

hace 21 minutos, MHSN said:

Nah, the 4 teams are already decided. UAE or KSA don't have the level in the long run to push them out. I had hope for a new team with Uzbekistan but it seems they are also weaker than previous years. Probably the 5th team will lose to Honduras or something.

:ITA not good match for us (1st half :facepalm:) but at least we didn't lose (streak is  now at 52 qualifying matches, over 10 years). Little bit better the 2nd half, if we "playing"  we can reach good results. Spain was better than us, but we fightingt, as always, until the end!! :thumbup:

I think no one of Albanian people have ever dreamed a 1st place in front Italy and Spain :smoke:  But it's not a dream ...... :bowdown::ALB and :yes mr De Biasi

Asia: no surprises; despite Japan doesn't seem a strong team as past years (but is improbable that remains off from TOP 3)

South America: begin with the defeat of :CHI (4th lost) only 11pts at half of qualifying is not much, the WC 2018 is so fa away ........:cry: