website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2018

Henry_Leon

27 minutes ago, NikolaB said:

I really don't understand such reaction except he is idiot

He’s telling us that we’re number 1

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

4 hours ago, OlympicsFan said:

This is imo the only reason why an african nation never won the world cup. Think about this: Why has Turkey never won the world cup?

Western nations conspired to have the world cup at this time of the year so that african nations are too weak to beat them, in 4 years it will be very different.

I've never read so much bullshit in one post before...

I was happy watching Saudi's humiliation but on other hand they shamed Asia as well, we will be the 2nd Asian team to play , I wonder if this result puts extra pressure on our players or not. :mumble:

6 months ago I had much more confidence in Iran NT, but the last few friendlies and Queiroz team selection were disastrous ! he left some better players at home just beause of his personal problems with club managers. and what about our goalie ...  :( I believe some people will have heart attack whenever ball comes anywhere near our box because of that goalkeeper :p people already made a lot of joke about this.

but I still prefer to be optimistic, and want to believe Queiroz still has a trick up his sleeves but if we play with the same formation and the same tactic as Turkey friendly match it will be like a horror movie for the Iranian fans.

and Queiroz is coaching Iran for almost 7 years and there is a VERY bad record about him, with him Iran never won a match after going one goal down ! his team is good as long as plan A works.

there should be some legislation forbidding to play like Saudis ;p, this was awful really, shouldn`t be possible at this level in 2018.

Maybe it`s time for intercontinental qualifications, they were barely able to make any good pass from the half-line, probably with higher pressing from Russia it could end 8-0

I fell in love with sports.....since i first seen it

il y a 30 minutes, Pavlo a déclaré:

there should be some legislation forbidding to play like Saudis ;p, this was awful really, shouldn`t be possible at this level in 2018.

Maybe it`s time for intercontinental qualifications, they were barely able to make any good pass from the half-line, probably with higher pressing from Russia it could end 8-0

yes it's time