Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

Henry_Leon

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2018

OlympicsFan    202

I guess my prediction of 1:1 was a bit off then ...

I still don't see Russia getting out of this group, but if Russia can win against a saudi arabian team that just only lost by one goal against Germany, then what does that tell us about the current strength of the german national team?

OlympicsFan    202
vor einer Stunde schrieb bestmen:

Maybe it's the fasting 

they look tired 

This is imo the only reason why an african nation never won the world cup. Think about this: Why has Turkey never won the world cup?

Western nations conspired to have the world cup at this time of the year so that african nations are too weak to beat them, in 4 years it will be very different.

• Like 1

konig    390

predictable victory for Russia but not for 5-0.........like a thinked before, Saudi Arabia will be most of the weakest team of this world cup, very long time they has an aceptable team.

Federer91    213

I'm not sure, if Russia actually played that good, or Arabia was just soooo bad. Definitely the hunger was there and i now think they could surprise way more than what was expected a fer hours ago. And Golovin is the first break-out new face, what a match from him. :hatoff:  

crovitlaci    93

Extremely poor from Saudi Arabia, I have seen more quality in average Croatian 2nd division teams...

• Haha 1

hckosice    1,578

Group A

Russia - Saudi Arabia 5:0 (2:0)   

Goals: 12. Gazinskiy 1:0, 43. Cheryshev 2:0, 71. Dzyuba 3:0, 90+2. Cheryshev 4:0, 90.+4 Golovin 5:0

Yellow Cards: Golovin - Al Jassim.

Officials: Pitana - Maidana, Belatti (all ARG), 78.011 attendance

Russia: Akinfeev - Fernandes, Kutepov, Ignashevich, Zhirkov - Gazinskiy, Zobnin - Samedov (64. Kuzyaev), Dzagoev (24. Cheryshev), Golovin - Smolov (70. Dzyuba)

Saudi Arabia: Al Mayouf - Al Burayk, Om. Hawsawi, Os. Hawsawi, Al Shahrani - Otayf (64. Al Muwallad), Al Jassim - Al Dawsari, Al Faraj, Al Shehri (72. Bahebri) - Al Sahlawi (84. Asiri)

• Like 1

Olympian1010    121

Saudi Arabia does not look great, pretty sure I’ve seen better youth soccer teams

Janakis    112

Prince of Saudi Arabia: Vladimir, what is this? Putin: Sorry....:rofl:

Dunadan    131
1 hour ago, thepharoah said:

Biggest victory in an openning match of WC 

Italy-USA 7-1 was one of the many opening matches in 1934.