Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

Henry_Leon

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2018

bestmen    919

2-0 was my prediction , things are going to be much more 2017-09-27_18-16-11.jpg.475c2cc0f155e7fc106b9c5557da7ba5.jpg

vlad    69

I predict this will be one of the best images of WC :lol::lol:

Fotografia postată de Răzvan Goldstein.

• Haha 3

Monzanator    69

Yeah, that second goal pretty much sums up how bad the SA defense is. That would look bad in the youth division let alone a World Cup.

I had better hopes for SA but they're trash so far.

rybak    456
3 minuty temu, bestmen napisał:

2-0 was my prediction , things are going to be much more 2017-09-27_18-16-11.jpg.475c2cc0f155e7fc106b9c5557da7ba5.jpg

And I predict just 2-1 for Russia :facepalm: My knowledge about football is too small :lol: 

MHSN    348
3 minutes ago, hckosice said:

Australia the smartest country in the world :d

and guess what ? the mighty Australia let KSA qualify directly. and they needed extra time to score the winner against the 10-man Syria (who didn't have the chance to play 1st leg at home) to advance to the intercontinental playoff where they easily beat Honduras (from a very strong CONCACAF federation)

btw of course KSA is the only AFC team that I don't support, they can buy and cheat their way in Asia but that doesn't work here.

• Like 1

Monzanator    69
3 minutes ago, MHSN said:

and guess what ? the mighty Australia let KSA qualify directly. and they needed extra time to score the winner against the 10-man Syria (who didn't have the chance to play 1st leg at home) to advance to the intercontinental playoff where they easily beat Honduras (from a very strong CONCACAF federation)

btw of course KSA is the only AFC team that I don't support, they can buy and cheat their way in Asia but that doesn't work here.

Qatar bought themselves the World Cup so it's not like KSA is the worst evil. I wonder how many foreign born players will represent Qatar in four years time ;)  They had like two or three natives playing during the Handball WC.

hckosice    1,788
7 minutes ago, MHSN said:

Which other AFC team would have done better than KSA here ? I honestly have no idea, but Saudi look really weak so far. Syria ? Lebanon ? Jordan ? Iraq ?  N. Korea ? Uzbekistan ?

Monzanator    69

Uzbekistan pretty much blew the second straight qualies. They seem genuinely stronger than KSA.

MHSN    348
1 minute ago, hckosice said:

Which other AFC team would have done better than KSA here ? I honestly have no idea, but Saudi look really weak so far. Syria ? Lebanon ? Jordan ? Iraq ?  N. Korea ?

hard to say, probably none of them, KSA is technically better than all of them but those teams are fighters unlike Saudi players, they give up easily, once they lost 8-0 to Germany, they lost 7-1 to Japan, or 5-0 to Japan. it happens sometimes for them, while with Syria you know they are going to fight no matter what, Australia was very lucky to eliminate Syria.

no other Asian team has the experience to compete with the best of the worlds. but I would give that 5th spot to Uzbekistan or Iraq.

• Like 1

hckosice    1,788
1 minute ago, MHSN said:

hard to say, probably none of them, KSA is technically better than all of them but those teams are fighters unlike Saudi players, they give up easily, once they lost 8-0 to Germany, they lost 7-1 to Japan, or 5-0 to Japan. it happens sometimes for them, while with Syria you know they are going to fight no matter what, Australia was very lucky to eliminate Syria.

no other Asian team has the experience to compete with the best of the worlds. but I would give that 5th spot to Uzbekistan or Iraq.

What about China ? I just can´t understand that so huge sport powerhouse with so big population is so, how to say "unimportant" in the worlds most popular sport

MHSN    348
1 minute ago, hckosice said:

What about China ? I just can´t understand that so huge sport powerhouse with so big population is so, how to say "unimportant" in the worlds most popular sport

well they are investing A LOT on their league, maybe they get better in future but for now I don't think so. they showed improvement with Lippi though. they would be in playoff instead of Syria if they weren't for a last second penalty against Syria.

but at least for now I don't consider them as a favorite to qualify for the next world cup.

• Like 1

dcro    2,713

The scene is being set for my perfect prediction. :lol: