website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2018

Henry_Leon

1 hour ago, LDOG said:

I predict we will get Mexico, Nigeria (or Serbia maybe) and a nordic country.

oops, just missed Mexico :d

I'm happy Nigeria came out last, they are capable of getting points from Croatia, especially in a first match.

well, looks like we have to wait another 4 years for passing the group stage :cry: Group B (and maybe D) was the only group I wanted to avoid . no luck here.

Morocco match is winnable, 50-50 , win, loss , draw, all possible, but it will be hard almost impossible to beat one of those two teams. unless Queiroz knows few secrets about his own NT. :d

parking the bus strategy almost worked against Argentina 4 years ago but I don't think we can do that vs Spain here. they won't underestimate Iranian defense he same way Argentina did.

:DEN : Group C. Great group where we should be able to advance. France will be very hard to beat while Peru is the team that we hoped for while Australia is great to be against as well.

:SWE : Group F. One of the toughest groups. Germany is surely a good candidate for the Championship. Mexico is beatable, but has made it through the group stage 6 times in a row. And South Korea is not to underestimate! Add the distances for the Swedish team and it's a tough situation. They can do it, but they need to be at their best!

My predictions for Round 16 progress:

A - 1st Uruguay, 2nd Russia

B - 1st Spain, 2nd Portugal

C - 1st France, 2nd Denmark

D - I have a prediction but I won't share it here :p

E - 1st Brazil, 2nd Serbia

F - 1st Germany, 2nd Mexico

G - 1st Belgium, 2nd England

H - 1st Colombia, 2nd Senegal