Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

Henry_Leon

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2018

Quasit    59
7 hours ago, vlad said:

Guatemala 2 - 0 United States:yikes:

They still haven't figured out that Klinsmann is not a top coach?

Vamos Guatemala! :d

Edited by Quasit

Henry_Leon    86

USA a first-ever loss to Guatemala in World Cup qualifying :yikes: it's a bad results and now they need to win the match at home (next week at Columbus stadium) 

Mexico:clap:  is close to reach next round, if win.

Panama missed chance :( (a draw with Haiti) and,as expected, will be a fight with Jamaica for the 2nd spot.

Henry_Leon    86

Final matchday for ASIA Round 2 with 5 nations already qualified   :QAT  :KOR  :THA:KSA:JPN (the Saudis and Japanese both are secure at least a place among the four best runners-up), remain 7 spots for the 3rd round.

The top teams in each of the eight groups will progress, alongside the four best second-placed teams. 

MHSN    127

^^

Iran has to lose 8-0 to Oman to get eliminated. :d I think they are pretty safe.

the real competition is the next round

LDOG    242

I predict Syria, UAE, Iraq and North Korea will advance to next round as 2nd placed teams. I don't see Jordan not losing in Australia and I think China won't beat Qatar (I'm assuming Qatar will play with their best team...). Iraq will beat Vietnam and I think North Korea may drop points in Philippines, but will still advance.

Henry_Leon    86

Easy for :AUS  5-1 ;)  

Jordan finish 2nd but now the goal difference is +2 , with 10 pts (points against teams ranked first to fourth in the group) is very difficult stay in TOP 4 of best runner-up.

Syria with 12pts is qualified as one of best RU (HT losing 1-0 with Japan)

MHSN    127

what about Kuwait's situation ? will they disqualify Kuwait to annul their results ? because in this case Lebanon can finish 2nd with 12pts  (if they beat MYA today) ! otherwise there is no chance for 2nd placed team in this group

Henry_Leon    86
2 minutes ago, MHSN said:

what about Kuwait's situation ? will they disqualify Kuwait to annul their results ? because in this case Lebanon can finish 2nd with 12pts  (if they beat MYA today) ! otherwise there is no chance for 2nd placed team in this group

KFA is still suspended, and the last two match are cancelled by Fifa, now need waiting the decision of FIFA Disciplinary Committee, maybe these matches will be awarded with 0-3

The both draws (AFC CUp 2019 and Q.World Cup /round 3) will be in April.