website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2018

Henry_Leon

22 hours ago, thepharoah said:

he's always defending here also , even against Uganda :cry: , but he's defending with the old school , a very old one 

Defending with Uganda.....and wiith an old school form,.ok, is even worse than i imagine.

9 hours ago, thepharoah said:

he spent more than 2 years on the bench of manchester , Caballero could be a better solution ?

There are many goalkeepers betters than him, Caballero and many betters, is a big mistery the reason of why is still being our goalkeeper.

1) There are some people in my country, specially the Bocas fans, who believed that the "Bombonera" scares the rivals for the proximity of the fans with the football field.......for me, is a stupidity, i understand if the want to chance the city because in another cities the national team have more suport, changing a stadium of Buenos Aires for another stadium of Buenos Aires wont make any diference.

2) Menoti was a great coach and i respect them but he is part of the football of seventies and he has old concepts of the football in some aspects, i agree with him about there isnt and idea of this team, for aother part is funny his comparation of this Venezuela and the Venezuela of his time, THERE IS A BIG DIFERENCE BETWEEN BOTH, defeatinf Venezuela before the 2000 was very easy for any argentinian team.

3) May be Maradona (incredible) says something coherent: its risky to change somebody like Higuain who plays many times in our national team for Icardi who dont play before and enters with a big responsability, sadly for me, Icardi must be part of this team a long time ago.

On 9/8/2017 at 05:47, konig said:

1) There are some people in my country, specially the Bocas fans, who believed that the "Bombonera" scares the rivals for the proximity of the fans with the football field.......for me, is a stupidity, i understand if the want to chance the city because in another cities the national team have more suport, changing a stadium of Buenos Aires for another stadium of Buenos Aires wont make any diference.

CONMEBOL approve Argentina’s Bombonera proposal

Peru ask FIFA to move Argentina qualifier from Boca Juniors stadium :)

http://www.espnfc.com/world-cup-qualifying-conmebol/story/3201568/peru-ask-fifa-to-move-argentina-qualifier-from-boca-juniors-stadium