website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2018

Henry_Leon

I'm searching for an English word to describe how we played tonight. Bad, rubbish, awful, terrible, horrendous... all not strong enough. No chemistry, no combinations, bad passing, bad crossing and a rubbish goalie. They better step it up in the last two games.

50 minutes ago, Milan said:

I'm searching for an English word to describe how we played tonight. Bad, rubbish, awful, terrible, horrendous... all not strong enough. No chemistry, no combinations, bad passing, bad crossing and a rubbish goalie. They better step it up in the last two games.

Abysmal? :d 

Despite our very bad show against Uganda , we managed to win and this's the most important , now we can say that we're much closer than ever to reach WC , but personally i got sick from Hector Cuper , this guy is a total loss and i barely see our team play in a good form under his administration 

i don't see it Impossible for Syria to beat Australia in Asian Play-offs , this's the weakest Australian team i've seen for years , a team that tied with Thailand and beat them 2-1 hardly at home should not be the team to threaten Syria that much , they have made history for their country , tying with Iran and Korea home and away are just historical results and what if this team was really playing home , they're not even close from home by playing in Malaysia in very empty seats , so at the end Syrian players have to believe in their selves and they can go beyond expectations again 

Chile also lost to Bolivia. This was a gift to Argentina. Now they want win against Peru in next match to climb to 4th place.

I saw the squad of Argentina. If i understand right, Sabaoli played 3-5-2?? can an Argentinian friend explain me the positions of the starters? thanks