website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2018

Henry_Leon

5 hours ago, vlad said:

Today we said goodbye to another world cup :bye: I hope Poland will win the group. I really don't fucking care about second team of this group.

:( what happen with the football of your country?, i will never forget the great Romanian team of U.S.A 1994 with George Hagi leadership.

Bf8qCtJ2RcKdP4nLuQhaHQ.png

I met some Slovakia fans in the fanzone. They were all very friendly, when there was a band playing they started dancing and then I and a few England fans had a kickabout with them. Sometimes the ball landed in the band's area, they didn't care much though, just chucked it back. During the game, I was getting annoyed with our fans being quiet, even at 2-1 up the Slovakians were louder. I have to respect their fan base. Still, England won and it's another World Cup. In Britain, that starts with a draw sarcastically commentated over with Guy Mowbray, as we return to the studio with Gary Lineker and the MOTD crew saying "England will not progress/definitely progress from that group" (never an in-between), with the one African or Asian country being described as "tricky",before attention turns to the bigger match between Spain/France/Germany and Brazil/Argentina. The pre-World Cup friendlies come, we beat Denmark 2-1 and Bulgaria 1-0 but lose to Chile 3-1, this is overall hailed a success with things to work on by ITV and Southgate. Promo after promo, not withstanding a Panorama about Russian hooliganism which doesn't come to fruition at all, it finally starts with borderline racist ITV titles, overly-England focused BBC coverage ("So we've seen the opening match, Russia 0-0 Cameroon, what does that tell you about England's chances in Group G against Iran on Tuesday?"), an official World Cup song by Shakira to forget about, a much more viral song that we remember (waaaave your flag), everything in the universe being in the official font, with the official background, the BBC to introduce their fifth new scoreboard graphic in four years, and ITV to introduce an overly clunky one which exists for the sake of being in the same style of the titles, and England to come second in their group after an underwhelming win and a couple of worse draws (Draw 1, on ITV commentated by Clive Tyldsley: "We were unlucky but if we play like that we could go far" Draw 2 on the BBC: "What the fuck was that"), the Scottish media will criticise Tyldsley, not without merit, for being so biased towards England, but it doesn't matter, as we get knocked out of the Round of 16 by whoever won their group. In the quarter-finals, the dark horse who are living a "fairytale" will get knocked out by Germany, but only After Extra Time or maybe on penalties, and have made Asia/Africa (the whole continent, for some reason) proud. The semi-finals lead to the Third Place play-off, which will be on ITV like always, where Sam Matterface and Andy Townsend spend the whole time discussing why the play-off shouldn't exist, before an underwhelming final won 1-0 in extra time. The result allowing our quadrennial access to that is the main thing, no-one will remember this result in England or Slovakia. :ENG 2-1 :SVK

As now we come across the world
To share these Games of old
Let all the flags of every land
In brotherhood unfold

Acum 12 ore, konig a spus:

:( what happen with the football of your country?, i will never forget the great Romanian team of U.S.A 1994 with George Hagi leadership.

I really don't know. We should ask our coach, Christoph Daum because another coach qualified this team to EURO 2016. He called to national team players who don't play at their teams and let home the players in shape. We can't understand what the fuck he's doing. I guess he don't know as well. He should go home and let someone else because he is not a coach. It's a fucking disgrace what he did so far. The federation think if he's german we will play like Germany, but no, they choose a man who really don't know what to do with a national team. Ok, he won the championship in Turkey with Fenerbahce, but you can't compare a club work with national team job. He said list night that he won't give up. I'm afraid someone will fuck him on the street if he won't go, because we can't take this anymore. 

Media said today that Hagi is on the list to replace him. Let's see what federation think about a replacement. PS: Also all federation staff should be replaced. 

Btw, I see Argentina is 5th in the qualifications, the life isn't so good for you as well (but I think your team will be in Russia next year)

1 hour ago, Mkbw50 said:

Bf8qCtJ2RcKdP4nLuQhaHQ.png

Nice one :) yes the fans of the NT are very friendly and enthusiastic, they keep singing, jumping and supporting the whole match, the absolute opposite of our club how to call them "fans" thanks god they don´t care about the NT.

btw did they sung "Macejko" ? :d the unofficial song of our football NT fans

and congrats for the deserved win :yes