website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2018

Henry_Leon

World Cup here we come :clap::clap: Iran qualified to the World Cup for the second time in a row, which is a first for Iran. And it has yet to concede single goal after 8 matches.

I also hope we can help Uzbekistan by beating Korea in next match, even though that won't be easy , they are seeking revenge

13 minutes ago, MHSN said:

World Cup here we come :clap::clap: Iran qualified to the World Cup for the second time in a row, which is a first for Iran. And it has yet to concede single goal after 8 matches.

I also hope we can help Uzbekistan by beating Korea in next match, even though that won't be easy , they are seeking revenge

Congratulations! :thumbup:

Korea lost to Qatar ! :yikes: this secured the 1st place in Group A for Iran

Korea is in real danger to fail to qualfy after a long time, now even China and Qatar are still alive for a playoff place. it will be fun to make things worse for Korea by beating them next match :p we still remember WCQ 2010 when they came to the last match by one aim to eliminate Iran

in other Group. UAE is 99% out which is not a good news for fair play ! I hope they play fair with their Saudi "brothers" Saudi needs GD and they can score a lot against UAE. Japan made the life harder by not beating Iraq in Tehran. they are still in top but their next two matches will be against Australia and Saudi Arabia !

I predict Saudi Arabia will beat UAE but lose to Japan at home, thus going to play-off (Australia will smash Thailand at home). In the other group, if Korea fire their coach now then they will beat (or draw) Uzbekistan and/or Iran and qualify. If they don't fire him, then they will end up in the play-off...

il y a 21 minutes, LDOG a déclaré:

I predict Saudi Arabia will beat UAE but lose to Japan at home, thus going to play-off (Australia will smash Thailand at home). In the other group, if Korea fire their coach now then they will beat (or draw) Uzbekistan and/or Iran and qualify. If they don't fire him, then they will end up in the play-off...

I hope Uzbekistan qualify directly cuz they play good :) and weren't lucky in the play-off in 2006 and 2014.

A play-off Korea - Saudi Arabia will be interesting :mumble:. and the winner will have big chances against CONCACAF fourth team (probably Panama or Honduras)

Iran totally deserved their qualification 8-0 in 8 games wow :hatoff: I hope they would show the same style in the world cup finals.

• 2 weeks later...