website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2018

Henry_Leon

7 minutes ago, dareza said:

lol we scored 8 goals in 3 matches. This is like a dream really.

I watched it on your Sport klub, and at some point your commentator said Serbia is now among 5-6 top teams in Europe. I mean, I understand the optimism after these few matches, but still... :d

Edited by crovitlaci

1 hour ago, crovitlaci said:

I watched it on your Sport klub, and at some point your commentator said Serbia is now among 5-6 top teams in Europe. I mean, I understand the optimism after these few matches, but still... :d

Well, why Im not surprised. Ok, for now it is great, but still we played only 3 matches.

All knew from the start that it would be a difficult qualifying, and that's how it has so far been :pope:

We have many young players, a new generations in National A, mistakes happen...... but our players fight till the end!!! Right way :yes

Now :ITA unbeaten run in qualifiers is 53 matches

If will be playoff for WC2018 (Spain is first, sure 100% for all) we will play for win !!!!

Disappointed by :WAL  but today also Joe Allen was absent, and with Ramsey still out, remain only Bale.

:GEO  Remain unbeaten against Wales: in four matches 3 win and 1 draw.

AFRICA

:EGY  come back form 0-1 and wiin :yes

:TUN won  :yes

and in "Group of dead" round 1 is for :NGR (won); with :ALG & :CMR (draw), and no chance for  :ZAM

Luxembourg, playing the entire second half with 10 men have drawn 1-1 away against Belarus. The impressive thing is, this is no longer a big surprise. Luxembourg (as with many of the so-called "minnows" of Europe) have been showing good quality in recent times.

Edit 1: The referee blew the final whistle one minute too early and is now resuming play :lol:

Edit 2: And for a second time, the match is over :d

Edited by OlympicIRL