website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2018

Henry_Leon

2 minutes ago, Bohemia said:

I thought you were kidding when you said you didn't remember another French user, I thought you were intentionally snobbing him or something, sorry :lol:

Nope :d I knew I was forgetting someone but couldn't get the name, as so often happens :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

il y a 7 minutes, Bohemia a déclaré:

I thought you were kidding when you said you didn't remember another French user, I thought you were intentionally snobbing him or something, sorry :lol:

I thought so too.

I feel very depressed to have made less of an impact on heywoodu that benetolympique did.

Edit; I guess to tell people to fuck off is not enough, i need to get also full retard also.

Edited by De_Gambassi

9 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Nope :d I knew I was forgetting someone but couldn't get the name, as so often happens :p 

You are lazy, you could have checked some previous pages in this topic. :p

Stopped watching sports, there are better things in life.

All right, I didn't post it earlier but that front page from l'Equipe was brillant (that was before the semi final, thus th Tintin theme)

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "objectif lune lequipe"

The gremin on the left being The french FA boss (again) with Giroud and Deschamps (and his pet, don't ask)

4 hours ago, hckosice said:

but still I must pay a tribute to Croatia. such small country being able to be so good in so many team sports (just like Serbia) and even reaching the football world cup final is just epic and absolutely respectable ! dude a 4 million inhabitants country !

Sure, that's one thing to look at it. The other is that we missed once-off opportunity which will not be repeatable. And we missed it in possibly the stupidest way imaginable, as even some players have admitted.

France will play and win many big finals. Maybe already in 2020/2022 (even though I might get a quote from Agger and his claims about European World champions :p). We will not.

#banbestmen

Juste maintenant , dcro a déclaré:

Sure, that's one thing to look at it. The other is that we missed once-off opportunity which will not be repeatable. And we missed it in possibly the stupidest way imaginable, as even some players have admitted.

France will play and win many big finals. Maybe already in 2020/2022 (even though I might get a quote from Agger and his claims about European World champions :p). We will not.

I'm sure people said so after 1998.

Congrats to France. It’s weird, I actually don’t think the French team played particularely well all tournament long given their potential and yet they won the World Cup. And I honestly mean that as a compliment, that this French team was so good they where able to win the World Cup despite having an “off” tournament. This group of players is exceptionally talented and I wouldn’t be surprised at all if they win a couple more major tournaments.

I think Croatia played extremely well too, and frankly could have won if they caught a break or two in the finals, but that’s Football, and honestly Croatia did get lucky at times along the way (winning two penalty shootouts and whatnot).

Edited by NearPup