website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2018

Henry_Leon

2 minutes ago, Quasit said:

Not to forget, Spain wins the Fair Play Award.

I thought Germany would be a strong candidate for that.

Spoiler

I mean, they only had 3 matches to collect cards....

Spoiler

tenor.gif?itemid=5683012

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, Bohemia said:

20180715_230725.thumb.png.c13afd83527d77702e220f786e58ed1e.png

:d

People always root for the underdogs!

Saw that one before and still find it annoying that they also put Croatian flags on/near French territories :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, De_Gambassi said:

People in french guyana are moaning, defintly.

And there we have the user I couldn't get the name of to congratulate earlier on in this thread :d 

So, here we go: congratulations!

Juste maintenant , heywoodu a déclaré:

And there we have the user I couldn't get the name of to congratulate earlier on in this thread :d 

I'm the french user who tell people to fuck off, that should be easy enough to rember.

11 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

Very sad, Urugay deserved it

Yes, Suarez didn't dive at all! :p 

1 minute ago, De_Gambassi said:

I'm the french user who tell people to fuck off, that should be easy enough to rember.

Yeah but @frenchuserwhotellspeopletofuckoff didn't work, so here we are.

4 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

I thought you were kidding when you said you didn't remember another French user, I thought you were intentionally snobbing him or something, sorry :lol: