website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2018

Henry_Leon

vor 36 Minuten schrieb LDOG:

It was a free kick, unless i'm blind there was contact of Brozovic with Griezmann left foot. 

Griezmann is faling before contact. It was a wrong decision by the referee.

4 minutes ago, crovitlaci said:

And what it is? Lucky own-goal and a controversial penalty?

Lucky own goal after a controversial free kick* 

:p

For what it's worth: Dutch referee on TV said he didn't think it was a penalty. I'm curious what the people and referees and analysts in other countries say....anyone?

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

hace 1 minuto, heywoodu said:

For what it's worth: Dutch referee on TV said he didn't think it was a penalty. I'm curious what the people and referees and analysts in other countries say....anyone?

Here they said free kick no and penalty yes (but reluctantly because we have cavemen anti-VAR commentators).

il y a 5 minutes, heywoodu a déclaré:

Here, 2 of our 3 analysts believed it was a penalty, the other understood why it was given but just felt that it was unfortunate positioning of the hands.

Edited by OlympicIRL

hace 3 minutos, ledon said:

Griezmann is faling before contact. It was a wrong decision by the referee.

I don't think he was already falling but even if that was Griezmann's intention, does it matter? Brozovic just sweeps him.