website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2018

Henry_Leon

1 hour ago, konig said:

Like Thiago Simones says: i hope we will have a new champion.......it will be ironic if Belgium win the World Cup in their first final than their neighbors from Netherlands with 3 lost finals....

Yeah like I said earlier this World Cup: if that happens, we Dutch are never gonna hear the end of that :lol: No thanks :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

vor 4 Stunden schrieb heywoodu:

Yeah like I said earlier this World Cup: if that happens, we Dutch are never gonna hear the end of that :lol: No thanks :d 

Quiet interesting ...

When the Netherlands failed to qualify, german fans made fun of the dutch fans/team, then Germany failed to make it out of the group and the dutch/brazilian people made fun of them. We have to believe that Belgium eliminating Brazil was karma, the same would be true for Belgium winning the world cup (concerning the dutch fans). Belgium seems to be on a mission to revenge german "enemies". It's destiny for Belgium to win it, there is no way around it.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

4 minutes ago, thiago_simoes said:

Now we know what happens when we mix crazy fans with expansionist capitalism.

Football is war. :p

I wouldn't go as far and call these people with limited manners "fans".

Stopped watching sports, there are better things in life.

21 minutes ago, intoronto said:

https://twitter.com/i/moments/1015856849764089856

I hope England finish fourth

Yeah, you see something and jump on immediately, just like you always have to show your dislike towards Russians.

Maybe in this context we should hope Canada won't win Ice Hockey gold anymore because of the 2011 Vancouver Stanley Cup riots? :d

Stopped watching sports, there are better things in life.

10 minutes ago, thiago_simoes said:

Now we know what happens when we mix crazy fans with expansionist capitalism.

Football is war. :p

No sport has worse 'fans' than football :p 

Another reason to like winter sports, where at the World Cup competitions Germans and Swiss and Norwegians and Canadians and whatnot are all having a drink and a laugh together no matter who wins :cheer:

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!