website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2018

Henry_Leon

:woohoo:

Now, allez Les Bleus :d

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

8 minutes ago, dcro said:

Come on, how can this person be considered one of the best players?? His behaviour is beyond pathetic.

Because he is an insanely good football player. Sadly he is also the one that shows the very worst in football.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, thiago_simoes said:

Congratulations to Belgium. Really nice match. I'm relieved this is over and now we can focus on really important things around here. For the rest of the world Europe, have a nice cup and may the best woman team win.

Like only Europeans will watch now :p

Most people don't care about the continent, but about the sport, I hope. No idea why I would cheer for a European country simply because its part of the same big continent existing of a million different cultures :p