website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2018

Henry_Leon

Round of 16

Uruguay - Portugal 2:1 (1:0)   

Goals: 7. Cavani 1:0, 62. Cavani 2:1 - 55. Pepe 1:1

Yellow Cards:  Quaresma, Cristiano Ronaldo.

Officials: Ramos - Torrentera, Hernandez (all MEX), 44.873 attendance

Uruguay:  Muslera - Caceres, Gimenez, Godin, Laxalt - Nandez (81. Sanchez), Vecino, Torreira, Bentancur (63. Rodriguez) - Suarez, Cavani (74. Stuani)

Portugal: Rui Patricio - Ricardo, Pepe, Fonte, Guerreiro - B. Silva, Ad. Silva (65. Quaresma). Carvalho, Mario (85. Fernandes) - Guedes (74. An. Silva), Cristiano Ronaldo

8 minutos atrás, Gianlu33 disse:

Nothink is enought in sport :p 

For a small country like us, it is enough to be European Champions at least for more two years :d

And at least Ronaldo can retire having won at least one major championship with his national team, which is nice :p

Perfect results for me, although i am surprised that France had to fight so much (based on the scoreline, i couldn't watch anything today). Mbappe probably was a lock to win best young player before the tournament started and now there can't be anyone who doesn't agree about that. Golden boot should be between Kane and Lukaku.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

vor 6 Stunden schrieb mihamiha:

france with those kind of players should dominate against every team.why dont they,its a mistery too me

They have great depth, but people shouldn't act as if France is heads and shoulders above every other team. Tolisso doesn't even play for Bayern and Pavard plays for Stuttgart + he isn't even a right back. In my opinion France has too many similar midfielders (only box-to-box players) and noone like Kroos, Modric or someone else who can control a game.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

vor 6 Stunden schrieb dcro:

I wonder when was the last time that a lead changed 3 times during a WC match? :mumble:

Maybe something for @hckosice to look for. :d

Brazil vs. Germany in 2014?