website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2018

Henry_Leon

36 minut temu, Fabinter napisał:

It's always sad to be forced (unless I try to avoid this thread, but I cannot, as I am an old "jurassic" football fan) to read such offensive comments against other Nations or sportsmen: among the most zealous and biased commentators, there are OlympicFan, Bestmen, ThiagoSimoes and Heywoodu: I call them all, with a good-natured Italian expression,"pontificatori"..."Pontificatore" directly derives from the ancient Latin word "pontifex": it implies that someone is always busy in "preaching", besides being often sarcastic and sometimes offensive.

They should also remember there's always somebody much older than them who could remind them about inconvenient mishaps, caused by their Nations sportsmen or idols or indeed by their ... whole Nations and I really would not like to reply to OlympicFan with something harmful; so it would be nice that he could refrain from offending the memory of two world cup victories in a period where there were no jokes at all, couldn't he ? One thing is kidding and teasing or expressing an opinion, another thing is stating something unproved. Otherwise I (all of us, actually) could unchain a long list of facts regarding German, Netherlands, Algerian, Brazilian (and many Countries more) athletes and their respective Nations, but that would be a pity for all of us !

Heywoodu is great, maybe you should wait for conclusions, you jumped into them without feeling his style, he is not biased or agressive. OlympicFan likes to provoke but he is a smart guy...he is...not all of them are...Thiago seems to be smart, maybe sometimes too tough. Bestmen`s presence here is scandalous

I fell in love with sports.....since i first seen it

:d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Has Neymar been teaching his teammates how to roll over at least 5 times per fall?

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!