website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2018

Henry_Leon

Congrats to Sweden and Mexico. I am sad that Mexico probably will again be eliminated in the round of last 16, but they only have themselves to blame. The good thing is that Löw and Özil will be gone. There is easily enough potential to regain the title in 2022, the german federation just needs to find the right coach. I hope that Belgium or France will win the world cup. Also congrats to all the germany haters on here, although i will never understand how a person can hate a whole country, you must lead a very sad life to sink that low.

Edited by OlympicsFan

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

vor 2 Minuten schrieb hoversaBR:

Italy out of the Cup and Germany eliminated. We will continue to be the greatest champions. :cheer:

Italy doesn't count anyway, their 2 first world cups were a joke. Let's hope for a first time winner in Belgium.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

well done Korea. :yes but yeah I know people still make fun of Asian teams even when Panama lose by 6 goals.

and who says Sweden can't beat Mexico ? they did actually but I'm glad Mexico got lucky at the end. they deserved a little luck after winning 2 matches.

hace 1 minuto, OlympicsFan said:

The hate towards Germany is shocking and mostly disturbing, what went wrong in your lives?

I think some people here cheer against Germany because of you, not because of the country.

It isn't my case though, i wanted Germany to advance because I didn't want Brazil to have a free pass to QF but oh well...

vor 15 Minuten schrieb intoronto:

Germany deserves to lose. They played with 0 urgency.

I don't think that Germany deserved to lose, they were the better team, but overall Sweden and Mexico deserved it more to advance, so there is some justice to the final group standing. This result again shows how special Real's 3-peat was. Not being able to defend your title basically never is about quality, it's about mentality and most teams don't have it, while Real apparently has tons of it.