website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2018

Henry_Leon

sure but what is wrong with my will to see those migrants players name? Is this provocative? Bestmen said A - let him say B - let him defend by himself if he has anything meritoric to say about migrant players available to coach Nawałka. Is this a forum or not?

I fell in love with sports.....since i first seen it

3 minutes ago, Pavlo said:

sure but what is wrong with my will to see those migrants players name? Is this provocative? Bestmen said A - let him say B - let him defend by himself if he has anything meritoric to say about migrant players available to coach Nawałka. Is this a forum or not?

What he said it's not important anymore from the moment his post was deleted. If it wasn't like this, people would keep replying to posts deleted years ago.

14 minutes ago, Pavlo said:

you either eliminate the problem or it grows but only on yours responsibility - don`t throw this responsibility on users. If we are to be a forum - let`s discuss, i just want to know those migrant players names

It's not users' responsability, but you have the chance to personally "ban" a user by ignoring his/her posts, that's a great thing I think since everyone would like to "ban" other users. Nobody forces you to ignore other users, but it's a chance you have and I think everyone should use it if they have a very low consideration of another user and they do not care about what they post.

Am ‎24‎.‎06‎.‎2018 um 02:33 schrieb MHSN:

No :d Mexico will advance by virtue of beating Germany in head to head match

Edit. I might be wrong here. that's the way in sports like basketball. not sure if that applies for FIFA rules or not.

Fun Fact: German online newspaper welt.de did a research on this and asked FIFA. Apparently 2nd place would be detrmined via fair-play-Points if Germany and Sweden win their matches 2-1. Here you can see all possibilities for german team:

DWO-SP-WM-Rechenschieber-as-jpg.jpg

Edited by ledon