website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2018

Henry_Leon

So close to an own goal, that would make the set complete in a matter of minutes :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

vor 41 Minuten schrieb George_D:

Unconfirmed reports by Fox Sports are claiming that Maxi MEZA will start for Argentina ahead of Cristian PAVON.

It’s no secret that coach Jorge SAMPAOLI will make changes for Argentina’s second group stage match against Croatia but one of the main question marks was which of Maxi MEZA or Cristian PAVON would start. With Angel DI MARIA out of the starting eleven, one of the two are expected to start.

However, per Fox Sports, Maxi MEZA will get the nod ahead of the Boca Juniors man. Here’s what they claim is the starting line-up:

CABALLERO; MERCADO, OTAMENDI, TAGLIAFICO, SALVIO, ENZO, MASCHERANO, ACUNA; MESSI, MEZA, AGUERO

http://mundoalbiceleste.com/2018/06/20/argentina-eleven-meza-pavon/

If Argentina, a team offensively stacked with superstars, only has two superstars in their starting formation you just gotta wonder what on earth that manager is doing. I get that many think you should play the players who fit into your system and not the ones with the bigger market value but that maybe counts if you play a 30M$ instead of a 50M$ Player, not a 10M$ instead of a 100M$ player. If this is the case you are playing the wrong system

Gfwue6Z.png

tenor.gif?itemid=6219985

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

vor einer Stunde schrieb Gigs:

If Argentina, a team offensively stacked with superstars, only has two superstars in their starting formation you just gotta wonder what on earth that manager is doing. I get that many think you should play the players who fit into your system and not the ones with the bigger market value but that maybe counts if you play a 30M$ instead of a 50M$ Player, not a 10M$ instead of a 100M$ player. If this is the case you are playing the wrong system

Who do you think should play then? I could imagine Dybala playing as AM and Messi on the right wing. Aguero and Higuain together probably isn't a viable option.

1 hour ago, Gigs said:

You don't follow Argetina closely. Higuaín can't play with Agüero, Di María has been absolutely awful for the last 30 games more or less and Dybala is also bad for nt and plays the same as Messi. Honestly, my only complain for the coach today is not starting Pavón. I think that is a big mistake.