website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2018

Henry_Leon

vor 2 Stunden schrieb bestmen:

Senegal is always doing well in WC

remember when they defeated France in 1/8 in 2002

What? The only time they played at the world cup before is 2002, how can you talk about "always" ... ?

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb bestmen:

0 points for prediction until now

i predicted 2-1 for Poland

and 3-0 for Colombia

How can you expect african teams to win, if even a hardcore fan like you doesn't have any trust? You need to be more positive!

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb heywoodu:

Now I'm rather curious which place in Brazil has some Senegalese immigrants, I didn't expect that in South America :p 

More important question: How did he know that they were from Senegal?

Group A

Russia - Egypt 3:1 (0:0)   

Goals  47. Fathi (OG) 1:0, 59. Cheryshev 2:0, 62. Dzyuba 3:0 - 73. Salah (11m) 3:1

Yellow Cards:  Smolov - Trézéguet.

Officials: Cáceres - Cardozo, Zorrilla (PAR), 64.468 attendance

Russia:  Akinfeeev - Fernandes, Kutepov, Ignashevich, Zhirkov (86. Kudryashov) - Gazinskiy, Zobnin, Samedov, Golovin, Chernyshev (74. Kuzyaev) - Dzyuba (79. Smolov)

Egypt:  El-Shennawy - Fathy, Gabr, Hegazi, Abdel-Schafy - Hamed, Elneny (54. Warda) - Salah, El-Said, Trézéguet (68. Sobhi) - Mohsen (82. Kahraba)

6 minutes ago, OlympicsFan said:

More important question: How did he know that they were from Senegal?

Random guess: Senegalese flags and cheering at Senegalese goals.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

17 minutes ago, MHSN said:

as Inter fan I know Cuper very well, you are right about him. the same happened for Iran in last WC when they opened up against Bosnia we conceded 3 !

feel sorry for Egypt :(, I still hope you take the last match seriously. The first World Cup win matters after all.

That's excatly what came to my mind before we participate here Iran 2014 i knew we'd play like u at this WC , thanks for your feelings and good luck against Ronaldo's team tomorrow , they must take Saudi's game seriously or they don't deserve to play here 

Edited by thepharoah

hace 3 minutos, heywoodu said:

Random guess: Senegalese flags and cheering at Senegalese goals.

In Buenos Aires at least they usually work as street merchants and some of them wear their national team shirt. They also come up in the news sometimes because many of them sell illegal merchandise and the city government wants to shut down their business (not only them do this though).

19 minutes ago, thepharoah said:

That's excatly what came to my mind before we participate here Iran 2014 i knew we'd play like u at this WC , thanks for your feelings and good luck against Ronaldo's team tomorrow , they must take Saudi's game seriously or they don't deserve to play here 

Good luck with Saudi Arabia. You will win for sure! :)