website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2018

Henry_Leon

Just now, konig said:

Is one thing i never understood: why in the Africans championships or road the world cup, the north africans teams are good and even win title but in world cup.......in the most part of the cases dont show nothing important, all the contrary the subsharians countrys: Camerun in 1990, Nigeria in 1994 and 1998, Senegal in 2002...etc, is nothing against Egypt, like you say, your country dont have too much participation in world cups, may be can be the surprise, i think Uruguay will be the first but who knows, Egypt can be a surprise in this world cups.

Qualifying to world cup is the hardest in Africa

in WCQ 2014 we won 7 matches out of 8 and we didnt qualify 

in 2010 we and Algeria had to play a play off as we collected the same points

in 2006 we were with Cameroon and Ivory coast in the same group and only one team advanced. At the time when Eto'o and Drogba were on their best form.

in 2002 we were with Morocco Algeria and Senegal and only 1 team adanced! Senegal btw reached quarters in world cup 2002.

in all other continents it is not over if you lose a match or 2 but in Africa it is a disaster.

It is crazy how Argentina for example managed to qualify inspite of all these points you missed.

Edited by Ahmed

1 hora atrás, Ahmed disse:

What is funny about Group A ? I remember How Brazil suffered against us in Confederatiom cup 2009 you won hardly 4/3 by a late penalty from Kaka.

We never beat Norway, for example, but I do not think Norway is strong for that. Sorry.

i don't knoiw for what reason they divide the American continent to 3 that gives the adventage to USA/Mexico  and south america

there are 5 continents not 7 ,they have to manage themselves with Groupes  like  in europe / africa 

all this is just CHEATING

23 minutes ago, Ahmed said:

Qualifying to world cup is the hardest in Africa

in WCQ 2014 we won 7 matches out of 8 and we didnt qualify 

in 2010 we and Algeria had to play a play off as we collected the same points

in 2006 we were with Cameroon and Ivory coast in the same group and only one team advanced. At the time when Eto'o and Drogba were on their best form.

in 2002 we were with Morocco Algeria and Senegal and only 1 team adanced! Senegal btw reached quarters in world cup 2002.

in all other continents it is not over if you lose a match or 2 but in Africa it is a disaster.

It is crazy how Argentina for example managed to qualify inspite of all these points you missed.

Exactly, is injustice the sistem and too diferent every continent, may be the world dont see usualy the best teams of north africa because they cant qualify in their best times.

38 minutes ago, bestmen said:

i don't knoiw for what reason they divide the American continent to 3 that gives the adventage to USA/Mexico  and south america

there are 5 continents not 7 ,they have to manage themselves with Groupes  like  in europe / africa 

all this is just CHEATING

You should brush up on your geography. There are 7 continents ;)

Also, it's 2 Americas in the qualifiers ;)

No cheating there...

Just now, Agger said:

You should brush up on your geography. There are 7 continents ;)

Also, it's 2 Americas in the qualifiers ;)

No cheating there...

lol you try to teach me the geography  is just impossible , i know 7 only if you count the penguins :bye:

but what you don't know there is a new 8th contintent

vortex.jpg

5048130.image

Screen-Shot-2016-02-19-at-14.03.57-598x3

5 minutes ago, bestmen said:

lol you try to teach me the geography  is just impossible , i know 7 only if you count the penguins :bye:

but what you don't know there is a new 8th contintent

Continents are a matter of land, not population. Therefore Antarctica is a continent as well.

And suddenly you apparently admit that there are at least 6?

And that 8th "continent" is quite a myth.

There's no doubt that plastic in the ocean is a massive problem, but there are no big islands or patches of plastic in the ocean? 
Most of the plastic is broken down into tiny bits (which in fact is a bigger problem than if we has these patches of big parts of plastic)

The pictures of massive areas of waste are either from coastal areas or lakes (your last picture is from Bulgaria, I believe)