website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2018

Henry_Leon

Just now, hoversaBR said:

Nice group :banana::banana: But in the Round of 16... Mexico, Germany or Sweden :facepalm: This Group A :lol::lol:

What is funny about Group A ? I remember How Brazil suffered against us in Confederatiom cup 2009 you won hardly 4/3 by a late penalty from Kaka.

12 minutes ago, LDOG said:

Looking on other places of the internet I'm reading A LOT of nigerians and croatians quite confident of beating Argentina :mumble:

im not surprise of the nigerians, for one friendly match they are seeing things that are not like they think......today, Croatia dont have too much to envy Argentina.

Uruguay 2 world cup titles one of them in Brazil 4th in 2010 the country that have the record in Copa America

Russia Hosts are always fav to win matches.

Egypt best African team ever in terms of continental trophies. Plus having one of the best players in the world atm Mohamed Salah.

Saudi Arabia is surely better than Australia and Korea atm 

I dont get how it is the weakest group ?!

Edited by Ahmed

hace 7 minutos, Ahmed said:

Saudi Arabia is no way better than Australia or South Korea (yes, I say this despite they finished above Australia in the wcq).

Russia is the weakest pot 1 team by a mile.

Uruguay is indeed good.

20 minutes ago, crovitlaci said:

Wow, I just found out this is 6th time Nigeria qualified for WC, and 5th time they're drawn with Argentina. :lol:

Except in 1998, always with them.....i was "not again please" but is an strange curse, in all the cases was victory for Argentina.

Just now, LDOG said:

Saudi Arabia is no way better than Australia or South Korea (yes, I say this despite they finished above Australia in the wcq).

Russia is the weakest pot 1 team by a mile.

Uruguay is indeed good.

Korea is not as good as they were in the past 

same for Australia

if you watched the qualifiers Syria were better than both.

korea collected 15 pts out of 30, in Africa if you lose 3 points you would be in trouble. In my opinion that is the weakest team ever for Korea.

31 minutes ago, Ahmed said:

Uruguay 2 world cup titles one of them in Brazil 4th in 2010 the country that have the record in Copa America

Russia Hosts are always fav to win matches.

Egypt best African team ever in terms of continental trophies. Plus having one of the best players in the world atm Mohamed Salah.

Saudi Arabia is surely better than Australia and Korea atm 

Uruguay is a good team, i dont believe they can pass the quaterfinals but good team at all.

This Russia is one of the weakest host i can remember.

Egypt, like all the countrys of north Africa, dont pass the first round (at least i dont remember any case)

Saudi Arabia is probably one of the weakest team of the cup.