website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2018

Henry_Leon

Well.. and we go. Italian political scenario isn't very easy from years.. the Italian National Football Team is the only factor that can unifying the Italy, without difference..

I usually go to see the main match in a square.. it's the only time where i see communist and neo-fascist stay together, a polician and a worker speak about the same goal, it's the only time where on all italian bulding, from Aosta to Siracusa, you can see the Italian flag.

Today it's a sad day..

Edited by Gianlu33

20 minutes ago, MHSN said:

I feel terrible right now but I knew this will happen after watching Italy-Macedonia. but Football is such an unfair sport, one lucky goal and nothing more,

Italy created some dangerous chances near the end of the 1st half but if you can't score in 180 minutes you only have to blame yourself.

How is it unfair that you lose when you miss each and every possible chance you have? :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

29 minutes ago, thepharoah said:

Thanks God you're ok , we haven't heard from u anything from a while 

I'm fine (actually I was fine before tonight match)

I still visit the forum regularly, but don't have time (and sometimes the desire) to write more. A bit busy these days.

:pope: It's a very bad day for Italian football, this result was unexpected ( the playoff was expected after the WCQ draw, more than two years ago)

This failure will cost so much at the Italian football, and will need many years for back on top  (or at an acceptable level...)

:ITA NT results (after WC 2006 won)

• Last two World Cup out at first stage ( :facepalm:) ,
  • little bit betterresults at last two EURO ( QF and Runner-up);
  • failed last two Olympics qualifying
  • Euro U21 : Runner-Up 2013 and  two SF (in 7 editions 2006/2017)

Titles won:  ZERO!!!!

Change the coach, obviously we will have, doesn't solve our troubles, we would need many change also in the federation and in our league "serie A"  (full of low-level foreign players, with our young players on the bench or in low categories) , but maybe only the first option will happen.......

Edited by Henry_Leon