website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2018

Henry_Leon

29 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

Sadly Italy are not going through. :( :mad: It would be an awful result for all football fans.

Apart from simply the name Italy, why should football fans be sad about it? Every time I see them play, it's rather boring...much like the Dutch team of nowadays.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

9 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

I never imagined to see this in my life.. it's an huge shock for me.

Welcome to the club of being from former top nations that miss out on Russia 2018 :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, LDOG said:

Eh, I wouldn't be so categoric... I can't name 16 teams going to this WC that are definitely better than them in a normal day.

They don't need sixteen better teams... just two teams that finish atop them in GS and they're out.

13 minutes ago, crovitlaci said:

Why? Sweden probably won't pass the group stage.

For me they have an aceptable team, better than mostly of the europeans team which play the repechage, its a shame but may be you are rigth, depends of the group stage they finally have.