website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2018

Henry_Leon

watching Italy-Macedonia match, this Italian team is a complete disaster, a year ago they had a good team with Conte, now with Ventura :facepalm:

I can't believe if my favorite team Italy misses the world cup but that's now very possible, this Italian team won't be favorite against any team in the playoffs. :(

9 minutes ago, MHSN said:

watching Italy-Macedonia match, this Italian team is a complete disaster, a year ago they had a good team with Conte, now with Ventura :facepalm:

I can't believe if my favorite team Italy misses the world cup but that's now very possible, this Italian team won't be favorite against any team in the playoffs. :(

Sadly Ventura is one of the wrost coach that Italian national team never had.. and he have a contract until 2020 :facepalm:

Edited by Gianlu33

27 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

Sadly Ventura is one of the wrost coach that Italian national team never had.. and he have a contract until 2020 :facepalm:

well I follow the Italian NT since 1993 and even Donadoni was a better coach than Ventura.  btw the only time I cried for a sport , that was for Italy NT long time ago :d

I don't think he stays if Italy fails to qualify which is very possible now, I hope I'm wrong , big teams like Italy usually find a way to win crucial matches, this Italy has so many good players but today's match was just terrible, I remember we played this Macedonia team away last year and even Iran completely dominated them.

Disappoint for the :ITA draw but nothing is lost, however we have many absences (midfield and FW /Belotti) hope we can play the PO with all players fit!

I don't understand the people that already talks about our fail..... NO ONE after the draw had think a direct qualifying (with Spain second), the playoff was the first target, now will go at playoff  for reach Russia!

1 hour ago, Henry_Leon said:

Disappoint for the :ITA draw but nothing is lost, however we have many absences (midfield and FW /Belotti) hope we can play the PO with all players fit!

I don't understand the people that already talks about our fail..... NO ONE after the draw had think a direct qualifying (with Spain second), the playoff was the first target, now will go at playoff  for reach Russia!

It's not about the results, but the way they play. Italy didn't create much chances against a team like Macedonia today, no much time left till the crucial playoffs. I hope all main players return for those 2 matches. as I said before I can't even imagine a world cup without Italy.