website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2018

Henry_Leon

14 minutes ago, bestmen said:

because you want to see this WC in europe , again europe everything europe

most of the fifa members are from europe and they are corrupted

Nope, I liked the World Cup in Brazil, I liked the World Cup in South Africa ;) 

I would definitely like a World Cup in the USA, Japan, Australia or whatever :) 

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/24/2016 at 16:51, bestmen said:

because you want to see this WC in europe , again europe everything europe

most of the fifa members are from europe and they are corrupted

I'm not from Europe and I'm not happy with Qatar either. I don't care about the continent tho, just not having modern day slaves worked to death would be nice.

EDIT: That sounds like I meant that you get to keep your slaves if you're nice to them. Just no slavery, thanks.

Edited by carivan

Just now, carivan said:

I'm not from Europe and I'm not happy with Qatar either. I don't care about the continent tho, just not having modern day slaves worked to death would be nice.

EDIT: That sounds like I meant that you get to keep your slaves if you're nice to them. Just no slavery, thanks.

so why they accept to work there , why  don't they return to their countries??

and you are happy to be in this euro2016 with hooligans ? and in 2020 near Fukushima ?

maybe in Bogota with the FARC organization !!! ??

hace 1 hora, bestmen said:

so why they accept to work there , why  don't they return to their countries??

and you are happy to be in this euro2016 with hooligans ? and in 2020 near Fukushima ?

maybe in Bogota with the FARC organization !!! ??

Because their slave masters took their papers away. It's slavery. And those other issues you mention are troublesome, yes, but not flagrant mockeries of basic human rights. And don't even get me started with the homophobia bullshit (Russia too)

Btw, FARC signed the peace last week and has been kept out of cities for years anyway. 

Just now, carivan said:

Because their slave masters took their papers away. It's slavery. And those other issues you mention are troublesome, yes, but not flagrant mockeries of basic human rights. And don't even get me started with the homophobia bullshit (Russia too)

Btw, FARC signed the peace last week and has been kept out of cities for years anyway. 

i don't agree , sorry

• 1 month later...

Fifa Qualifiers back in action :clap:  Begin today with Asia, in next days North and South America and Sunday will begin Europe :bounce:

The current top-scorer of WCQ is Mohammed AL SAHLAWI :KSA  with 14 goals

Half time (partial)

:AUS 0 - 0 :IRQ

:JPN 1 - 1 :UAE  (Honda; Khalil)

Khalil's gol, at 20', is the first time the Japanese defence has been breached in WCQ (after 740').

Korea Republic remain the only defense (Asian) without conceding goal (at now...)

Partial 30'

:KOR 1 - 0 :CHN  (Zheng /og)

:offtopic:

Spoiler

Predictor game for European qualifiers at UEFA site (details in OFF TOPIC /fantasy games thread)

:yikes::UAE   Ahmed Khalil's goals a historic first victory in WCQ for UAE against Japan. Khalil now have 13 golas in WCQ

Australia defeat Iraq :yes

(partial 80') :CHN  come back from 0-3 with :KOR and now is 2-3 , were the first goals conceded in WCQ from Korea's defense