Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

Henry_Leon

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2018 - Qualification

413 posts in this topic

well after the fifa scandal , no one wants to go to russia , pathetic tournament

see you in 2022:cool:

1 hour ago, dcro said:

You only get a yellow card for that? :d

well it's too harsh to give the red card only because ignorance of the rules:d not everyone must know the rules :d

4 hours ago, LDOG said:

Terrible draw! Nigeria-Algeria, Ghana-Egypt :facepalm:again Africa will have a bad world cup because this system allows weak teams to qualify because of luck.

Well, there's at least one strong enough opponent in each group, in my opinion. :yes

50 minutes ago, bestmen said:

well after the fifa scandal , no one wants to go to russia , pathetic tournament

see you in 2022:cool:

Yeah, like people are happy about Qatar :lol:

Africa is a big country( 54 countries)  with many decent  teams but the problem is no one reached the semi final

but 5 places is not fair when we compared Africa with Asia or Concacaf  :( 

-Senegal : qualified only one time in world cup 2002 = reach the quarter final

with player like moussa sow , kalidou colibaly (napoli) ,papiss cissé (newcastle) ....

-Gabon with aubameyang and mario Lemina in juventus 

-burkina faso with  bertrand traoré in Chelsea and charles caboré 

- Egypte never qualifier since 1990  had many good player also like  salah(Roma)  and el nenny(Arsenal)

Tunisia , Algeria , Nigeria , Cameroun , Morroco,Rd congo,South africa   ....

20 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Yeah, like people are happy about Qatar :lol:

because you want to see this WC in europe , again europe everything europe

most of the fifa members are from europe and they are corrupted

14 minutes ago, bestmen said:

Nope, I liked the World Cup in Brazil, I liked the World Cup in South Africa ;) 

I would definitely like a World Cup in the USA, Japan, Australia or whatever :) 

Edited by heywoodu

Ticket prices for FIFA Confederations Cup2017  and the 2018 FIFA World Cup is anounced

The remaining ticket categories are priced from USD 70 to 245.

here

2810909_full-lnd.jpg

On 6/24/2016 at 16:51, bestmen said:

I'm not from Europe and I'm not happy with Qatar either. I don't care about the continent tho, just not having modern day slaves worked to death would be nice.

EDIT: That sounds like I meant that you get to keep your slaves if you're nice to them. Just no slavery, thanks.

Edited by carivan

Just now, carivan said:

I'm not from Europe and I'm not happy with Qatar either. I don't care about the continent tho, just not having modern day slaves worked to death would be nice.

EDIT: That sounds like I meant that you get to keep your slaves if you're nice to them. Just no slavery, thanks.

so why they accept to work there , why  don't they return to their countries??

and you are happy to be in this euro2016 with hooligans ? and in 2020 near Fukushima ?

maybe in Bogota with the FARC organization !!! ??

hace 1 hora, bestmen said:

so why they accept to work there , why  don't they return to their countries??

and you are happy to be in this euro2016 with hooligans ? and in 2020 near Fukushima ?

maybe in Bogota with the FARC organization !!! ??

Because their slave masters took their papers away. It's slavery. And those other issues you mention are troublesome, yes, but not flagrant mockeries of basic human rights. And don't even get me started with the homophobia bullshit (Russia too)

Btw, FARC signed the peace last week and has been kept out of cities for years anyway. 

Just now, carivan said:

Because their slave masters took their papers away. It's slavery. And those other issues you mention are troublesome, yes, but not flagrant mockeries of basic human rights. And don't even get me started with the homophobia bullshit (Russia too)

Btw, FARC signed the peace last week and has been kept out of cities for years anyway. 

i don't agree , sorry

Fifa Qualifiers back in action :clap:  Begin today with Asia, in next days North and South America and Sunday will begin Europe :bounce:

The current top-scorer of WCQ is Mohammed AL SAHLAWI :KSA  with 14 goals

Half time (partial)

:AUS 0 - 0 :IRQ

:JPN 1 - 1 :UAE  (Honda; Khalil)

Khalil's gol, at 20', is the first time the Japanese defence has been breached in WCQ (after 740').

Korea Republic remain the only defense (Asian) without conceding goal (at now...)

Partial 30'

:KOR 1 - 0 :CHN  (Zheng /og)

:offtopic:

Spoiler

Predictor game for European qualifiers at UEFA site (details in OFF TOPIC /fantasy games thread)

UAE beating Japan in Japan was a big surprise for the 1st day, they also eliminated Japan in Asian Cup last year !

hope our guys don't let Qatar surprise us tonight.

:yikes::UAE   Ahmed Khalil's goals a historic first victory in WCQ for UAE against Japan. Khalil now have 13 golas in WCQ

Australia defeat Iraq :yes

(partial 80') :CHN  come back from 0-3 with :KOR and now is 2-3 , were the first goals conceded in WCQ from Korea's defense