website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2018

Henry_Leon

8 minutes ago, LDOG said:

He's suspended, fortunately.

I see, also Messi, Mascherano, Biglia and Otamendi. But I can't understand how Dybala and Aguero couldn't have a place in starting lineup in this match. Pratto, Pizarro, Acuna... wtf?

hace 6 minutos, crovitlaci said:

I see, also Messi, Mascherano, Biglia and Otamendi. But I can't understand how Dybala and Aguero couldn't have a place in starting lineup in this match. Pratto, Pizarro, Acuna... wtf?

Dybala was injured. Agüero is also terrible with the NT, he doesn't deserve to even be called. Pratto, Pizarro and Acuña were our 3 best players today, you don't know them because they don't play in Europe but they are good. In Argentina NT everything is upside down: the ones that play for big clubs are the worst players of the team (except Messi).

7 minutes ago, LDOG said:

Dybala was injured. Agüero is also terrible with the NT, he doesn't deserve to even be called. Pratto, Pizarro and Acuña were our 3 best players today, you don't know them because they don't play in Europe but they are good. In Argentina NT everything is upside down: the ones that play for big clubs are the worst players of the team (except Messi).

Probably, you are certainly much more familiar with the situation in your team. What about Icardi? 

hace 2 minutos, crovitlaci said:

Probably, you are certainly much more familiar with the situation in your team. What about Icardi? 

He should be called, but it is rumored that the players don't want him in the team because of his attitude and "extravagant" life.

Edited by LDOG

Congrats to Brazil!

Uruguay is now suddenly in danger of missing the World Cup after these two losses.

I wonder, if there will be any debutants in next year's World Cup. I think only Uzbekistan, Panama and Iceland have a good chance to qualify. Small chances maybe for Burkina Faso and Montenegro.

Edited by Milan

• 2 months later...