website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2018

Henry_Leon

The Dutch team is playing like the local amateur "let's drink some beer and then play some football" team in my little town :rofl:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

4 minutes ago, crovitlaci said:

@heywoodu you better win this, I've put money on you :lol:

Money on the Dutch team? Why on earth would you do that? :d 

I saw odds were 1.4-1.5 or something, that should be the odds if we had played at home...here I would have thought it was more like 50/50 :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, Gianlu33 said:

@heywoodu Tuesday the Netherlands will play with the starting lineup? :mumble: Ventura decided that we'll play whit a experimental team

I have no idea, but every Dutch team is an experimental team :p 

2 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

:p Btw, it's sad.. I am shocked by the Dutch decline, and think that you have many young talented. What happened to the real Orange? :cry:  

Louis van Gaal left, Danny Blind is not much of a coach for this kind of team :p 

We need someone who can keep all those egos in check. Van Gaal could, Blind can't. 

Apparently Blind risked too much by fielding a 17-year-old central defender, who had never played with the team before. Are van Dijk and de Vrij injured?

I think Blind will now be fired.

im always optimistic for Tunisian national team when iran is qualified :d

Tunisia 4 participation - Iran 4 participation 

-Iran first participation --->1978  

Tunisia ----> 1978

-Iran second participation after 20 years --->  1998

Same for tunisia  1998

iran is qualified on 2006  same for tunisia 

Tunisia is qualified on 2002                                 iran is qualified on 2014

||                                                                          ||     

V                                                                         V

iran lost on barrage(1st time iran              Tunisia lost on barrage(1st time we played a barrage) 

played a barrage)     

Edited by amen09