website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2018

Henry_Leon

China beat South Korea and also Syria beat Uzbekistan ! :yikes: now Syria is also in contention for a top 2 (or 3) finish. actually these results keep everybody alive in Group A

if we beat Qatar tonight in Doha, we will be 4 pts clear over Korea and 5 with Uzbekistan. and with 3 home matches remaining we will be in a very good position, but still beating Qatar in Qatar is no easy, considering the situation we had. I think Queiroz will play for a safe 0-0.

our next game will be against China in Tehran, they are a much better team with Lippi but still they always make their pants wet when they play at the Azadi stadium. :d

-------

in other group, Saudis got 3 valuable points in Thailand and they also improved their GD. they have a very good chance to qualify directly, specially cuz Australia wasted two points in Tehran against Iraq. also Japan will be in danger if they don't win tonight.

Yes :banana::banana::hyper:

I don't know how many golden opportunities our guys wasted in counter attacks today, but still 1-0 was good enough

and after 6 matches in this round we didn't concede yet :d

4 matches to go, 3 at home, I think we are safe but you never can be sure, still important to beat China with Lippi next Tuesday.

20 minutes ago, MHSN said:

Yes :banana::banana::hyper:

I don't know how many golden opportunities our guys wasted in counter attacks today, but still 1-0 was good enough

and after 6 matches in this round we didn't concede yet :d

4 matches to go, 3 at home, I think we are safe but you never can be sure, still important to beat China with Lippi next Tuesday.

Good luck to Iran, you pretty much control your own destiny... maybe after the next two games, your team will qualify.

1 hour ago, mrv86 said:

Good luck to Iran, you pretty much control your own destiny... maybe after the next two games, your team will qualify.

yeah The results of the other games could not have been better. I believe if we win next two games (both at home against opponents we have good record against) we are mathematically qualified. even though Uzbekistan beat Iran last time they came to Azadi stadium 4 years ago, that was their only win vs Iran.

40 minutes ago, LDOG said:

We play worse and worse every match. I don't know what Higuain and Agüero have to do to stop being called up for the NT, maybe spit the coach in the face? I think not even that may be enough....

I think the important thing (in the end) of this match was to collect 3 points against Chile.

However, I understand it is frustating seing a thing like Argentina win only because of a penalty goal.

11 minutes ago, mrv86 said:

I think the important thing (in the end) of this match was to collect 3 points against Chile.

However, I understand it is frustating seing a thing like Argentina win only because of a penalty goal.

For an invented penalty, is even worse :lol: