website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2018

Henry_Leon

We dropped two valuable points against Syria ! :( but I can't blame our players/coach at all, it was everything but not football ! the pitch condition was TERRIBLE, that was mud-ball ! Seriously, shame on the officials to let a WCQ be played in this condition :thumbdown: we knew the pitch will be poor, but still AFC let that stadium and that city hosted the match. even Argentina and Brazil could not score on that pitch ! even though we scored a clean goal , wrongly called offside.

what I can say about Syrian players ? 90 mins the match was played in mud, of which 45 min Syrians were lying on the floor :thumbdown: even after the match Queiroz out of anger didn't let his players/staffs shake hand with the Syrians !

at the end of the day, it doesn't matter how but we dropped two points here and both Korea and Uzbekistan are right behind us. we could have a big lead by now but still we have a good chance with 3 matches at home (UZB and KOR have two )

-------------------------------------------

and in Group B, Australia is in trouble after losing 2 points in Thailand ! I think this is clear that 7 teams are still in the race for the World Cup. Iran, Korea and Uzbekistan in Group A and Saudi, Japan, Australia and UAE in Group B.

Edited by MHSN

New Caledonia - New Zealand....0-0 :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

The match against Peru today is 0:15 on GMT -2 (my time), very nice :d:smash:

Expecting another big presentation, besides Peru is on fire, great win against Paraguay last thursday, closer to the Top-4 and one point to repechage