website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2018

Henry_Leon

:ITA won easy 4-0 with :LIE with many young players and played a good match against a weak team...... 

Torino FC foward Belotti (2 goals), 1 goal for Immobile (former Torino FC) and 1 goal Candreva.

Fun fact before the match: the Italian Hymn don't start :wacko: and after 30" the Italian fans begin to singing :clap: (also followed by players)

After 65" the Hymn  has started!!!

http://video.repubblica.it/sport/liechtenstein-italia-l-inno-di-mameli-non-parte-ci-pensano-i-tifosi/259004/259304

Good win tonight :thumbup: :POR

The match was terrible, except after the Latvia goal where Portugal woke up, but this is just the typical Portugal since forever: playing against weakest opponents as if it's a easy win, with no intensity, which ends badly many times (remember the draw with Liechtenstein a few years ago). :facepalm:

But we won, and that's the only thing that matters :d

3 hours ago, kungshamra71 said:

Good win tonight :thumbup: :POR

The match was terrible, except after the Latvia goal where Portugal woke up, but this is just the typical Portugal since forever: playing against weakest opponents as if it's a easy win, with no intensity, which ends badly many times (remember the draw with Liechtenstein a few years ago). :facepalm:

But we won, and that's the only thing that matters :d

Like i said before: you can defeat anyone and lose with anyone :lol:

La 11.11.2016 la 13:11, crovitlaci a spus:

I don't think Simeone is interested in leading the national team, plus he gains a lot more money in Europe.

I said Simeone would be a good one, not if is interested or not. And yes, I agree with you:)