website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2018

Henry_Leon

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Iran will be in big trouble for the next match vs Syria because so many key players will be missed. we had some key injured players and then FIFA sanctioned few more because of that Iran-Qatar match ! I can't understand why now ?! we played 3 more matches after that and now they punished both teams harshly ! after Iran's first goal in 94th minute, some of Qatari players tried to attack our assistant coach because of his celebration but they couldn't and the match was stopped for 5-6 minutes but there was no "fight" and nobody got punched nor kicked . it was ugly but non of these players deserved such punishment ! the ref didn't even card anybody as far as I remember.

I would say FIFA wants to support Qatar but wow Qatar got even a harsher punishment than Iran !! :wacko:

Back in few hours the Fifa WCQ 2018 :clap:a full week where will play matches from all Confederations!! 

First match today, will be  :FRP vs :SOL  and follow from 10th to 15th November the rest of the world!!!

North America final round of qualifying "the Hexagonal" will begin with big game :USA vs :MEX

South America, after new ranking (Bolivia has been sanctioned) will be more tough for all. (with big clash :BRA  vs :ARG )

Asia with debut as coach of China for Marcello Lippi, and big matches :KOR vs :UZB  and :JPN vs :KSA 

Europe and Africa (where surprises never missing)

Good luck everyone for your nation :fingers:

PS: :LIE  vs :ITA (Saturday) easy for us ...... on the paper :coffee: