website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2018

Henry_Leon

vor 41 Minuten schrieb PrivateKnoll:

How in the world did France drew with Belarus? No disrespect to Belarus fans though.

Netherlands did not play so terribly in today's game either...they need Robben and RVP.

Robben yes, I am not so sure about van Persie.

I thought Sweden might surprise with not everything depending on Ibrahimovic anymore, with a new coach and some decent young players like Forsberg, Guidetti and Lindelöf. That first game certainly didn't look like it.

Good result for Bosnia. I think they are not as good as they were a few years ago, but I hope they can qualify one more time. 2nd place seems to be possible in this group.

Ended European round 1 with a few surprises........... :yikes: 

After Asian Matchday two only 3 teams are now at 6pts:  in group A :UZB:clap:  and in Group B : :AUS  ;)  with :KSA

Very Interesting the next double round in October: will have some big matches Uzbekistan vs Iran; Saudi Arabia vs Australia (MD3) and In MD4 Iran vs Korea Republic; Australia vs Japan

European champion made KO by Switzerland, Luxembourg scored 3 goals in Bulgaria, but lose, Hungary only draw in Faroe, France can't beat Belarus, Kosovo won their first point ever in official match... I like these preliminaries:d Great surprises:thumbup:

We are pathetic :d

Everybody, including the coach, walks and stands around like they don't give a damn, but I guess that's what happens when kids get rich sooner than they reach adulthood.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!