Jump to content

Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account


Gianlu33

Totallympics Suggestions and Problems Thread

Recommended Posts

AlFHg    77

on my pc and mobile phone, ads are covering posts. I use Safari as browser. Plus, honestly, the scrolling advertisement on mobile phone is absolutely annoying (and sometimes it doesn't allow to switch between the forum sections)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sindo    196
1 minute ago, AlFHg said:

on my pc and mobile phone, ads are covering posts. I use Safari as browser. Plus, honestly, the scrolling advertisement on mobile phone is absolutely annoying (and sometimes it doesn't allow to switch between the forum sections)

 

I can't change positions because I am using Adsense automatic ads. But at least from the PC you can surely use some plugin to avoid that :zip:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OlympicIRL    941
Sur 6 August 2018 at 13:44 , Sindo a déclaré:

 

I can't change positions because I am using Adsense automatic ads. But at least from the PC you can surely use some plugin to avoid that :zip:

 

These ads covering the posts are really annoying. Even when you X them, that part of the screen remains covered.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sindo    196
45 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

 

These ads covering the posts are really annoying. Even when you X them, that part of the screen remains covered.

 

Ads covering posts should be a kind of mistakes, because it shouldn't happen. Can you send me a screenshot when it happens again so I can send it to the support ? Thanks :yes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dcro    2,479
23 minutes ago, Sindo said:

 

Ads covering posts should be a kind of mistakes, because it shouldn't happen. Can you send me a screenshot when it happens again so I can send it to the support ? Thanks :yes

 

It's happening to me as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dcro    2,479

Exhibit A

 

 

Screenshot_20180809-133314.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
heywoodu    2,990

It's gotten to the point where Totallympicsing on my phone is getting a highly annoying experience instead of something fun and enjoyable. At least on my laptop Adblock works good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sindo    196
35 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

It's gotten to the point where Totallympicsing on my phone is getting a highly annoying experience instead of something fun and enjoyable. At least on my laptop Adblock works good.

 

I can't decide the placement of the ads :dunno: I have asked not to have ads between posts at least for logged users, let's see if it will work.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
heywoodu    2,990
Just now, Sindo said:

 

I can't decide the placement of the ads :dunno: I have asked not to have ads between posts at least for logged users, let's see if it will work.

I'm not blaming you :d 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
heywoodu    2,990

Isn't it possible to for example have premium accounts again, with the main benefit being no ads (both on computers and on mobile devices)? I never click on ads anyway (when I need something, I'll search for it) and I think a few euros as payment for a premium account benefits Totallympics much more than those 0 ads I click. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sindo    196
3 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Isn't it possible to for example have premium accounts again, with the main benefit being no ads (both on computers and on mobile devices)? I never click on ads anyway (when I need something, I'll search for it) and I think a few euros as payment for a premium account benefits Totallympics much more than those 0 ads I click. 

 

Yeah, this is something I can introduce again in the future :yes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×