website statistics

Totallympics Suggestions and Problems Thread

Gianlu33

• 3 weeks later...

It's been a while since I last logged on  to Totallympics  - 2 weeks actually. I must apologize for leaving  the volleyball topics without updates and of course generally being not even logged in.

In those days I actually barely used the internet at all, as I was dealing with heavy personal struggles after my grandmother passed away due to leukemia 13.04
This was of course kind of expected, but still shocking and unbevielable for me, as she was a very close person to me.:( and still will be missed.

But well, life goes on... I took last few days to reflect and still am sad, but now I feel is slowly the time to return to usual activities.

Well,I'm back and better than before :d You can again expect the home page to be spammed with volleyball posts :d

My favourite Volleyball position: LIBERO. You ask why? Look here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyIOarNAONk

I won't complain about the entirely unneccesary use of "Men's Road Cycling", but can a mod at least take 'UCI' out? We don't need the federations name in every thread :d 

Spoiler

It would make more sense to add 'RCS' instead, since that's the organizer.

Spoiler

No, don't actually add RCS. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

5 hours ago, heywoodu said:

I won't complain about the entirely unneccesary use of "Men's Road Cycling", but can a mod at least take 'UCI' out? We don't need the federations name in every thread :d 

Hide contents

It would make more sense to add 'RCS' instead, since that's the organizer.

Hide contents

No, don't actually add RCS. 

I am very grateful about "Men's road cycling" part. Otherwise I always end up mixing this with Women's Hot Air Balloon Giro d'Italia.

#banbestmen

2 hours ago, dcro said:

I am very grateful about "Men's road cycling" part. Otherwise I always end up mixing this with Women's Hot Air Balloon Giro d'Italia.

I am so going to watch that when that happens. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 minutes ago, bestmen said:

maybe you didnt pay the server

People use too many smileys and Enters.