Jump to content

Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account


Gianlu33

Totallympics Suggestions and Problems Thread

Recommended Posts

Sindo    46
52 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Why are several notification options disabled by the administrator, which I suppose is @Sindo? I feel severely restricted in my freedom, so if you could just enable it so I can decide for myself what I get notifications for...grazie mille :p 

 

b44f069cd7.png

 

 

I have enabled some options that you can now change in your notification settings page. Some other of them are impossible to change even for me.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
heywoodu    951

Wait, now there are no notifications at all anymore (I mean, for example a quote or mention or reputation had a check, which I as user couldn't change, but that's alright...now it has an X which I as user can't change, but those are the things I do want notifications for :d ) :red:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sindo    46
29 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Wait, now there are no notifications at all anymore (I mean, for example a quote or mention or reputation had a check, which I as user couldn't change, but that's alright...now it has an X which I as user can't change, but those are the things I do want notifications for :d ) :red:

 

:smoke: Check now

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quasit    53

So Mauritania has approved of a new flag so we will have to add the red stripes here too. :d

Edited by Quasit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gianlu33    298
46 minutes ago, Quasit said:

So Mauritania has approved of a new flag so we will have to add the red stripes here too. :d

Not yet i think. The flag isn't approved yet by IOC and UN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mkbw50    83
1 hour ago, Gianlu33 said:

Not yet i think. The flag isn't approved yet by IOC and UN

But it is still their flag... also we could add Vatican City?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gianlu33    298
1 hour ago, Mkbw50 said:

But it is still their flag... also we could add Vatican City?

It isn't yet their flag for the international community, i guess 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wanderer    127

New (dumb) flag for Mauritania, new (and improved) look for Totallympics... I like :yes 

PS and :yes smiley is still without ":" at the end :d 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
heywoodu    951
20 minutes ago, Wanderer said:

New (dumb) flag for Mauritania, new (and improved) look for Totallympics... I like :yes 

PS and :yes smiley is still without ":" at the end :d 

Other smilies have ":" at the end? :p 

 

:p and :d are literally the only ones I know without having to look it up (well and ;) but that's sooooooo 'know it all'-like so I hate using it :p )

 

Half of the time I want :cheer: I type *O* because that's how it is on a Dutch forum before realizing here I have to look it up first :p 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
heywoodu    951

Question about the results portal? Why are there no brackets used (like in tennis) in sports where a bracket is the way it works?

 

For example in judo, posts and things are so incredibly long, it's just not readable. Why would anyone want to look there instead of for example on Wikipedia, where almost an entire weight class fits in one or maybe two screens and you have the advantage of clicking on an athlete's name to see their Wiki page?

 

Not to sound too complaining, but I find it a little hard to see any advantage of using the Totallympics results portal vs a way bigger site like Wikipedia for almost all sports (at least world championships). I see the advantage for small competitions, but for tennis Grand Slams or big world champs or anything, Wikipedia is a million times more user-friendly and that's not gonna change.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wanderer    127
6 hours ago, heywoodu said:

Other smilies have ":" at the end? :p 

 

:p and :d are literally the only ones I know without having to look it up (well and ;) but that's sooooooo 'know it all'-like so I hate using it :p )

 

Half of the time I want :cheer: I type *O* because that's how it is on a Dutch forum before realizing here I have to look it up first :p 

 

Most of them had it. :cheer: for instance. Of course, the simple ones are without the dots.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×