website statistics

Totallympics Suggestions and Problems Thread

Gianlu33

Why do we have to find a new default skin instead of keeping what we have now? :p 

We need more users, not buttons with different colours or Sad/Haha/Confusing  :d 

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

This top blue part looks better than the old version btw :)

db59a7f3cf.png

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

Why do we have to find a new default skin instead of keeping what we have now? :p 

We need more users, not buttons with different colours or Sad/Haha/Confusing  :d 

I did not made the changes, it is all from the software we use.

Also a more attractive looks would help to find and attract more users!

Just now, Sindo said:

I did not made the changes, it is all from the software we use.

Also a more attractive looks would help to find and attract more users!

But a blue instead of a black button won't make people think "wow this site is cool, let's stay here" :p 

It looks quite good now, in general I think it looks better than one day ago. I'd let it stay the way it is now :)

Just now, heywoodu said:

But a blue instead of a black button won't make people think "wow this site is cool, let's stay here" :p 

It looks quite good now, in general I think it looks better than one day ago. I'd let it stay the way it is now :)

We can not come back to the previous version even if we wanted to, so hopefully everyone prefers this version.

Anyway different users could prefer different colours so it would be nice to have at least 2-3 different skins, and it could be nice to make users with good artistic skills (not me) work on some themes to be used.

1 minute ago, Sindo said:

We can not come back to the previous version even if we wanted to, so hopefully everyone prefers this version.

Anyway different users could prefer different colours so it would be nice to have at least 2-3 different skins, and it could be nice to make users with good artistic skills (not me) work on some themes to be used.

Normally I'm strongly against changes :d but at least in terms of looks, like I said, I think this new one looks better :)  (I'm just not a fan of those Facebook hipster things like different kinds of reactions, but I know that's not your choice, but that of the forum developers)

Having the option to choose different colours for yourself would of course be nice. Then I'd let it exactly the way it is now and someone else can change it how they want :p 

5 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Normally I'm strongly against changes :d but at least in terms of looks, like I said, I think this new one looks better :)  (I'm just not a fan of those Facebook hipster things like different kinds of reactions, but I know that's not your choice, but that of the forum developers)

Having the option to choose different colours for yourself would of course be nice. Then I'd let it exactly the way it is now and someone else can change it how they want :p 

It works like this: there is a default skin, which will be the one used if you do not change it and then other skins which users can choose. I am sure for example @bestmen could find a new cool skin :p

4 minutes ago, DaniSRB said:

Can we have public chat? :d

I remember we had it like for a day :d

No chat, but there are now "clubs". I have no idea how do they work. Let's make some tests, I have created one named "Test". Maybe they can be useful for the national communities.