website statistics

Totallympics Suggestions and Problems Thread

Gianlu33

Would I be free to have an account named "Japanese" or "Brazilian" or would that get me banned? :mumble:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

On 28/06/2017 at 09:50, Dunadan said:

I've made this spreadsheet to keep track of all medals in World Championships in olympic events in this olympic cycle - to have an automatic medal count, filter by nation, sport, etc.... I know I won't have always the time to update it, but if anyone wants to help, feel free to do it :d

-Link Removed-

Awesome job :d :bowdown:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, dcro said:

Not if your IP is outside of Japan/Brazil. :p

:lol:

some people are stupid  including  who gave reputations to gianlu  ,

this new user  posted only 1 message but his english was so perfect/tried to push his own nation down LOL ,    so he is not  :ALG

i can bet for intoronto as i know the personnality of each one

so just activate your brain and try to improve your IQ over 20

4 minutes ago, bestmen said:

this new user  posted only 1 message but his english was so perfect/tried to push his own nation down LOL ,    so he is not  :ALG

And what makes you think you know everybody's personality?

What is mine like then? :p

Stopped watching sports, there are better things in life.

1 hour ago, bestmen said:

Oh I definitely believe it was someone making a joke with a clone account, but Gianlu's reaction about a UFO was just priceless because you always see conspiracies everywhere :d 

Still, it was a joke, it's not like someone tried to murder you or something. It's a joke, you make jokes, we make jokes, big deal. 

200_s.gif

Now calm down and make us all a GIF. 

Edited by heywoodu