website statistics

Totallympics Suggestions and Problems Thread

Gianlu33

6 minutes ago, dcro said:

Forum wasn't loading for a whole day for me. And looks like I lost all posts and PMs from yesterday evening. :(

That's unfortunately normal. We have changed the server yesterday around 4pm so what you were connecting to after that time was a cached version of the website available only in your browser's cache. I informed people here, but unfortunately I informed a bit late so I guess many users did not read it.

3 minutes ago, Sindo said:

That's unfortunately normal. We have changed the server yesterday around 4pm so what you were connecting to after that time was a cached version of the website available only in your browser's cache. I informed people here, but unfortunately I informed a bit late so I guess many users did not read it.

So basically the forum I used after 4pm was something like a parallel universe. Cool. :d

#banbestmen

Just now, dcro said:

So basically the forum I used after 4pm was something like a parallel universe. Cool. :d

Yeah exactly. Until this morning we had like 2 different "universe", one right and one wrong. The wrong one was shut down forever this morning but some users are not able to connect to the right one even now. Everything should be fixed in the next few hours.

6 minutes ago, hckosice said:

Finally alive !!!

2 days in the wrong parallel universe, I was lost and alone :lol: finally I´m back in the right universe !

Hello everybody ! Glad to see you all again :clap:

Good to hear:yes I was worried when I noticed the Ice Hockey thread is not being unpdated :d 

My favourite Volleyball position: LIBERO. You ask why? Look here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyIOarNAONk

6 minutes ago, hckosice said:

Finally alive !!!

2 days in the wrong parallel universe, I was lost and alone :lol: finally I´m back in the right universe !

Hello everybody ! Glad to see you all again :clap:

NEW USER ALERT

giphy.gif

Hello and welcome! How about a little introduction? Nice to have a Slovenian member :cheer:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!