website statistics

Totallympics Suggestions and Problems Thread

Gianlu33

4 minutes ago, dcro said:

Can we get back the "Love" reaction to posts? Quite often it's much more fitting than a simple like or haha... :p

image.png.a89af55f532aebc70820f50f8ce177d7.png

"Love" has never been a reaction, it was the previous name of what now is called "Like", and there is now the up arrow instead of the heart.

The f*ck is that nose-picking confused thing? :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

15 minutes ago, Sindo said:

"Love" has never been a reaction, it was the previous name of what now is called "Like", and there is now the up arrow instead of the heart.

I seem to remember that there were both green arrow and blue heart when the update was installed, not sure though.

@heywoodu It's not nose picking, it's the mouse cursor. :lol: We had that confused reaction for like a day. :p

#banbestmen

I would like the "confused" reaction as well, there are most surely much more emotions than just happy and sad. :d

I'm not against "angry" either, there were moments where I would have used it but I can see why there is no "angry" reaction as it may confuse others if they share anger with the context of the post or if they are angry with the poster themselves, stirring up some bad mood in the forum. :d

Stopped watching sports, there are better things in life.

6 hours ago, Quasit said:

I'm not against "angry" either, there were moments where I would have used it but I can see why there is no "angry" reaction as it may confuse others if they share anger with the context of the post or if they are angry with the poster themselves, stirring up some bad mood in the forum. :d

Well, when you put it that way... you're not wrong! Maybe it's better to not have this one :) It's just that sometimes I wanted to have an angry reaction for some posts, not because I disagreed with them, but, as you said, because I was angry about the thing they talked about, like for example if they talk about football supporters who started fighting the players of their own team after they lost a match.