website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Eurovision Song Contest 2016

rybak

On 3/23/2016 at 2:00 PM, Federer91 said:

We are sending a song that i actually like, what's up with that. :lol: But really if anyone is predicting we have a chance to win, they are deluding themselfs. Qualifying for the final will be a miracle, since we have done it only once in 9 attempts. I hope at least for that, because Poli was very disappointed in 2011. 

I think you would be surprised with your final position once you do qualify, and hopefully Europe (and Australia since they're in the same semi final as Bulgaria) will vote for her so that we can make it happen because tbh, it's about high time.

My main faves are Czech Republic & Latvia (though I'd prefered Aminata to sing this/her song. Again).

Almost half of ESC songs sound like they were created by the same Swedish producer.

Many songs are underproduced or have the samey forgettable production, I can turn on TV commercials or the radio here and hear similar stuff.

Overall...

SRnSp06.jpg

Though I have 7 faves which is far from disaster :d

On 2016-03-22 at 8:00 PM, Federer91 said:

We are sending a song that i actually like, what's up with that. :lol: But really if anyone is predicting we have a chance to win, they are deluding themselfs. Qualifying for the final will be a miracle, since we have done it only once in 9 attempts. I hope at least for that, because Poli was very disappointed in 2011. 

Don't give up hope that easily :p After weeks of judging it took the number 1 spot in my TOP 43.

I strongly believe that it will be the best Bulgarian placement in their history and has a very high chance to be in the TOP 10.

19 minutes ago, Werloc said:

Don't give up hope that easily :p After weeks of judging it took the number 1 spot in my TOP 43.

I strongly believe that it will be the best Bulgarian placement in their history and has a very high chance to be in the TOP 10.

Could not agree with you more about Russia, it is dated and overrated. I hope the juries share your view and that the televoters vote for something more modern. I really hope Russia do not win with this as it will push the progress of the contest back 10 years and reduce the musical credibility that has been built up with excellent winners over the past few years.

1 minute ago, uk12points said:

Could not agree with you more about Russia, it is dated and overrated. I hope the juries share your view and that the televoters vote for something more modern. I really hope Russia do not win with this as it will push the progress of the contest back 10 years and reduce the musical credibility that has been built up with excellent winners over the past few years.

I'll give you reputation for your comment, because it is very well said. I cannot possibly agree with you more. Too bad I'm still being downvoted on Youtube :d but I found Dezbee there :p

50 minutes ago, Werloc said:

I'll give you reputation for your comment, because it is very well said. I cannot possibly agree with you more. Too bad I'm still being downvoted on Youtube :d but I found Dezbee there :p

Yeah, I can confirm, just casually watching other tops got me there. Though Russia is my number 5, I too think they will flop.

Running order of semifinals:

Semi-Final 1

1. Finland

2. Greece

3. Moldova

4. Hungary

5. Croatia

6. The Netherlands

7. Armenia

8. San Marino

9. Russia

10. Czech Republic