Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

rybak

[OFF TOPIC] Eurovision Song Contest 2016

Felipe    29
2 hours ago, rybak said:

Spain is very good, but I also love Iceland and I like Cyprus, France, Ireland, Hungary and Norway :) Latvia also isn't bad :)

I will see all songs by the list posted by you above! :d 

rybak    167

Dami Im will represent Australia in this year contest! It would be ok for me, but she was born in South Korea :wacko: So, we have in the contest Australian singer or Korean singer under Australian flag...? Her song will be published on 11th March.

heywoodu    1,037
On 3/2/2016 at 8:53 PM, rybak said:

When totallympics was down we had important change, change of presenting voting in grand final, here is video with explanation.

What do you think about this? It's good or no?

Absolutely. Stupid. 

dezbee2008    80

Israel is sending this guy to Stockholm after a long season of Rising Star, where votes on a mobile app determines who advances and who doesn't.

dezbee2008    80
On 3/2/2016 at 2:53 PM, rybak said:

When totallympics was down we had important change, change of presenting voting in grand final, here is video with explanation.

Melfest does the same thing. Jury votes one-by-one and televoting votes were altogether, which is exactly that Eurovision's voting will be based off of.

Werloc    295

I really really hope Lithuanians select this song to represent us in Sweden. At the moment, this song is amongst leaders, but there are three other songs that are getting more votes every week :(

Agger    135
On 2/3/2016 at 8:53 PM, rybak said:

I personally like it. It works fine in Sweden and will surely make it exciting for longer