• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

51 minutes ago, dcro said:

Looks like SEA Games will be streamed here. :d

https://www.youtube.com/kualalumpur2017

Right now the football match between :CAM and :PHI is starting. :d

For now it is football and netball..

From 19 August more sports will be available... Sepak takraw, water polo, rugby 7s will be in the program for August 19 including the opening in 360

Current medal table:

:INA 2-0-0 (our archery athlete rocks :d)

:MAS 1-1-1

:PHI 0-1-1

:VIE 0-1-0

:BRU 0-0-1

Btw, a bit of report here:

Many fans considered this SEA Games sucks because they thought the Malaysian staff are incapable to provide information about the Games. The staff are actually struggling because they updated the results so late and the website doesn't help at all. Fan page has been flooded with complaints and "hateful" comments, particularly Myanmar fans. I think Singapore as the last host set the bar too high by providing Olympic-grade website, where results updated almost instantly after events ended.

10 minutes ago, Griff88 said:

Current medal table:

:INA 2-0-0 (our archery athlete rocks :d)

:MAS 1-1-1

:PHI 0-1-1

:VIE 0-1-0

:BRU 0-0-1

Btw, a bit of report here:

Many fans considered this SEA Games sucks because they thought the Malaysian staff are incapable to provide information about the Games. The staff are actually struggling because they updated the results so late and the website doesn't help at all. Fan page has been flooded with complaints and "hateful" comments, particularly Myanmar fans. I think Singapore as the last host set the bar too high by providing Olympic-grade website, where results updated almost instantly after events ended.

In 2015 i followed all the night the SEA Games despite the not-live site results and i remember a very nice opening ceremony and some good events, but this time i'll skip it for some reason, the frist is that the current website in impossible to ceck in live at 3a.m on the smartphone :p 

Edited by Gianlu33

1 hour ago, Gianlu33 said:

In 2015 i followed all the night the SEA Games despite the not-live site results and i remember a very nice opening ceremony and some good events, but this time i'll skip it for some reason, the frist is that the current website in impossible to ceck in live at 3a.m on the smartphone :p 

Lol

Better watch some random exotic event and opening ceremony without thinking about the website :p

1 hour ago, dcro said:

It's 3 days before the Opening ceremony and we have 3 events already finished. :p

Not a surprise, since the actual games is planned to be longer than 30 August, before authorities realized that 31 August is Eid-al-Adha which is really important in Malaysia and other Muslim majority countries. But usually they will push unpopular event to finish first.. Dunno why they do that with archery and synchronized swimming (where Malaysian athletes have a high chance of gold) :mumble: