website statistics

Other Multi-Sport Games Discussion Thread

Totallympics

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really hope that Lima 2019 would be the best panamericans games :D!!! ...Peruvians really want to demostrate that they have the determination to do it :D!!... And I hope Chile will reach at least venezuela been ""almost"" local :d 

• 5 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Jur said:

Who will host 2019's European Games??

At the moment it is still Russia - but with the President of the EOC in jail, the IOC refusing to acknowledge the European Games if it is held in Russia, no clear vision for the games, a new rival European Sports championships and the Russian doping crisis it is unlikely that the European Games will go ahead without a significant change in circumstances.

hace 59 minutos, uk12points said:

At the moment it is still Russia - but with the President of the EOC in jail, the IOC refusing to acknowledge the European Games if it is held in Russia, no clear vision for the games, a new rival European Sports championships and the Russian doping crisis it is unlikely that the European Games will go ahead without a significant change in circumstances.

I always thougth that, for the European Games to rise, they should be organizated by one of western european countrys. I'm sure that if Russia takes them they will do something big about them, and it could be the "new start" of Russia in sports.

I'm sad they're going to dead, I really liked them