Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

dcro

Olympic Videos & Pictures

LDOG    181

Does anyone have any good documentaries to recommend featuring some story of past olympics? It can be about x country performance or an athlete/sport in particular, I'm more interested in olympics from Sydney and before. If it's in english or has subtitles then better, but if not I will still watch them.

PS. Before someone asks me: yes, I have already watched almost all ESPN 30x30 and what the olympic channel shows :d 

rybak    149
22 minuty temu, Bohemia napisał:

5 years already... I wanna go back to these times

I feel like it was 5 days not years ago :(

• Sad 1

rybak    149
20 minut temu, LDOG napisał:

Does anyone have any good documentaries to recommend featuring some story of past olympics? It can be about x country performance or an athlete/sport in particular, I'm more interested in olympics from Sydney and before. If it's in english or has subtitles then better, but if not I will still watch them.

PS. Before someone asks me: yes, I have already watched almost all ESPN 30x30 and what the olympic channel shows :d 

I'm not sure if you meant about this, but here's a video where a Polish commentator talks about Polish athletes who have won medals at Atlanta Olympics :d

• Like 1

rybak    149
32 minuty temu, LDOG napisał:

Or this one, gold medal match in men's -68kg greco-roman 

dcro    782
10 hours ago, LDOG said:

This is the only obscure Olympic documentary that I can remember right now. :d

hckosice    697

don´t know if it will help you but from Sydney 2000 there highlights of the men´s football tournament opening match and a certain Ronaldinho doing his magic :d

dcro    782
21 minutes ago, vinipereira said:

I need this! Anyone with $319 to give? :d

Damn, I really want this too. :d

wamel042    1
On 13-8-2016 at 19:49, Janakis said:

On this day, 12 years ago, began Olympic Games in Athens..

Magical moments: I was present and enjoyed every moment....

• Like 1

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.