website statistics

Olympic Videos & Pictures

dcro

5 minutes ago, phelps said:

if you want to watch the full replays (and highlights) of all the Rio events (Paralimpycs, too), the Italian public TV rai has its dedicated website still working...

http://www.rai.it/rio2016/

you just have to click on the "Home" menu (high left), then go to the calendar ("calendario") and choose the event you want to watch day by day...

all videos have at least the environmental audio, most things also have both Italian and English audio...

I missed it, thanks :bowdown: Finally the RAI do something of good after that they remove RaiSport2...

• 5 months later...

Does anyone have any good documentaries to recommend featuring some story of past olympics? It can be about x country performance or an athlete/sport in particular, I'm more interested in olympics from Sydney and before. If it's in english or has subtitles then better, but if not I will still watch them.

PS. Before someone asks me: yes, I have already watched almost all ESPN 30x30 and what the olympic channel shows :d 

20 minut temu, LDOG napisał:

Does anyone have any good documentaries to recommend featuring some story of past olympics? It can be about x country performance or an athlete/sport in particular, I'm more interested in olympics from Sydney and before. If it's in english or has subtitles then better, but if not I will still watch them.

PS. Before someone asks me: yes, I have already watched almost all ESPN 30x30 and what the olympic channel shows :d 

I'm not sure if you meant about this, but here's a video where a Polish commentator talks about Polish athletes who have won medals at Atlanta Olympics :d

32 minuty temu, LDOG napisał:

Or this one, gold medal match in men's -68kg greco-roman 

10 hours ago, LDOG said:

This is the only obscure Olympic documentary that I can remember right now. :d

#banbestmen

• 2 weeks later...